7. Never happened

A/N: hey, I just rewrote this chapter and realized it's also important so I'll post it later tonight (currently after 10 while writing this) anyways, this is where things take a turn. ⚠️READ A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, IT IS IMPORTANT⚠️

TW: DRUG USE

-Larry's pov-

By now, the blunt has been passed back and forth multiple times, so we were both pretty high. Travis still wouldn't speak though. "Traaavis. Talk to mee" Travis looked at me lazy-eyed and shook his head. "Come on buddy, please?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and he just smiled back. I've never really seen him smile that much before, it suits him. Travis looked down at his watch and showed me the time, I assume he was warning me or something. School was about to end and I didn't want Sal to know I was getting high instead of smoking regular cigs. So I just sent him a quick text that said I was feeling sick and left. I started the car, I wouldn't go to far because that would be irresponsible. I drove to a nearby park and parked pretty far from anyone else. I didn't want to get caught. I'm pretty smart when I'm high. I looked over to Travis. And passed the blunt back to him, I had forgotten I still had it with me.

The blunt had been passed around a few more times. We had stopped when we were both high as balls. We couldn't leave yet. We would have to wait for the high to be over. I'm pretty sure Travis' dad wouldn't be too happy if his son came home high. He is a preacher after all.

I grabbed Travis' hand which made him jump. I looked at how bruised it had been and how there was still some dry blood. "What you did?" I said while playing with his fingers. He only turned his head to me, he didn't answer. I don't think he could answer. I looked up at him, we were now making eye contact. "Travyy?" I said as I put his hand down. I leaned a bit closer to him. "Travis?" His expression hadn't changed. I started to notice more things about him. Like how he has another bruise on his other eye, it's just healing. I lifted my hand up and traced around the bruises. I didn't feel in control of my body. I finally traced over the one under his chin. It was like I was cupping his face. Kinda like we were a couple. Hehe that would be funny. I moved my eyes back up to Travis' eyes so we made eye contact again. His eyes are pretty.

God I have a headache. I pulled my hand away from Travis' face and backed up a bit, realizing how close I was. "Sorry dude" he just nodded. We were still making eye contact, just not as intense as before. It was quickly broken when I got a text from Sal.

'Hey, you weren't home? U ok dude.'

"Shit" I looked back up to Travis and asked. "You still feel high, cause I sure fucking do" he nodded his head, slowly. I didn't bother responding, I'd explain it to him later. Well I'd probably just lie I guess. I threw my phone into the back and looked at Travis, I've been doing that a lot today. He had his head facing the window. I moved my face a bit closer to him, resting my elbows on the center console. "Churchboy~" I said that a bit too flirty. But what can I say? I'm a flirty drunk. Travis looked at me. Once again we made eye contact. "Your eyes are pretty." I blurted that out without realizing it. I heard another quiet 'Mm' come from him. I think it's all he can do.

My body kept doing things on its own. I grabbed his face like I did earlier. I pulled his face closer to mine and looked down at his lips. Travis didn't seem to mind, he just let it happen. "Can I try something?" I asked, never looking away from his lips. I felt him nod his head. If I was in control of my actions, this wouldn't happen. I move closer than before, I didn't even know it was possible. I closed the space between us. Pulling back a second later looking into his eyes. Travis had a look of shock on his face. Before closing the gap himself this time. Him and I had regained some of our soberness back, but not enough that we would stop. The kiss was rough and awkward at first, but we soon found a speed to go at. I moved my lips away from him and moved to his jaw, making sure not to hit a bruise. I placed soft kisses along his jaw before moving down to his neck. I hesitated at first but I started to suck on his neck. Travis jumped when I did that. Letting out a shaky sigh. He grabbed onto my shoulder to support himself. I pulled away and looked at what I had done. I left a dark spot below his jawline. I looked back at Travis. I was almost sober. My thoughts were still a bit fuzzy.

I placed another kiss onto his lips but he slightly pushed me away. We were making eye contact again. He had a look in his eyes that said 'Larry wtf?' Or maybe 'what are we doing?' I had finally collected my thoughts and pulled away. "Shit man." Now that I was basically sober, and he was too. I started the car and took him home.

-Travis' pov-

Honestly I don't even know what we were doing. We both know that none of us felt that way about eachother. Maybe it was just because we were high. All I know is that I don't want to speak of this again.

The car ride was awkward. An awkward silence I guess you could say. I should be used to the silence now. But something weird just happened so obviously I wasn't. Larry had pulled up to my house and unlocked the door. I opened the door and got out. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around, Larry looked like he had to say something. I said the only thing I had the strength to say "hm?" He cleared his throat and made eye contact with me. I don't like this eye contact anymore.
"Remember what I said earlier. This stays between us. Nothing happened today" I nodded my head and he let my arm go. I shut the door and watched as he drove away. Good thing father stayed late at church. I walked up to the door and let myself in. Surprisingly it was unlocked. I headed upstairs into my room and flopped down on my bed. I let out a big sigh and stared up at the ceiling. Atleast I almost talked today.

A/N: NO THIS IS NOT A TRAVIS X LARRY FANFIC, THIS CHAPTER WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF FUTURE THINGS AND DRAMA PURPOSES.