"I can always buy new shoes." She muttered. She didn't hesitate to kick one of the guys in the stomach. He fell back, knocking over a few of his friends.

While Draken fought as if his life depended on it, Y/N just continued to easily knock people down until they couldn't get up anymore.

"Man," She piped up, "These guys are persistent." She lifted up a leg, harshly kicking a male where the sun doesn't shine.

Everybody paused and most, including Draken and Mikey, winced as they watched the boy fall to his knees, wheezing.

"Y/N, we have to talk about you kicking guys over... there," Draken uttered. At least he wasn't on the receiving side though. That's all that mattered.

Y/N flipped her hair over her shoulder, smirking.

"Well, I'm done." She grabbed Mikey's shirt, using the fabric to wipe the small drops of blood off her face before taking back her jacket, "Let's go find that pathetic crybaby hero."

"We haven't checked this room yet." Mikey slid the door open, barging in without a care. Draken and Y/N remained outside, their eyes roaming around the classroom.

"Let's go play, Takemicchi." Mikey brightly grinned. The beat-up blonde sent his teacher a small sympathetic smile before hurrying out of the room.

His eyes landed on the third-years and he began to sweat.

"Uh... what's all this?" The crybaby hero asked.

"Huh? All the trash? They pissed me off so I knocked 'em down a peg. Y/N joined in." Draken uttered, nodding over at the H/C-haired female.

The said H/C-haired girl placed a hand on her hip as she whacked one of the guys in the face with her shiny black platform heel.

"Line up, now." She ordered, "Lay face down." Takemichi gulped at her tone of voice. She turned her head, staring straight at him with those sharp eyes of hers. He flinched, starting to panic. She was looking at him like he was a piece of meat and she was the fearsome predator.

Draken suddenly stomped his foot down on the back of a third-year. Her attention switched from Takemichi to her two blonde friends.

"I heard there's someone influencing the USG at Shinsen," Draken muttered.

"S'alright. Let's go knock 'im out." Mikey had his hands in his pockets as he looked over his shoulder. He glanced at Y/N who had paused, trying to decide whether to be respectful or to put her heels back on and walk on the road of third years.

"Y/N-chan," He called out, "Come on." Rolling her eyes, Y/N quickly took off her indoor shoes and slipped her heels back on. Takemichi's eyes widened as she began to walk alongside Mikey, digging her shoes into the backs of the boys below.

'I don't know who's crazier. The leader of Toman or... her' Takemichi, in truth, was scared. Mikey and Y/N, even Draken, were on a whole different level than him. How was he supposed to convince Y/N not to betray Toman when he didn't even know when she made the deal? For all he knew, she could already be partnered up with Kisaki.

"You feelin' okay?" Draken draped an arm over Takemichi's shoulder.

"Well... It's so soon after yesterday." He muttered. Y/N's eyes narrowed as she burned holes into Takemichi's back.

"Pussy." She uttered. All three boys ignored her. She huffed. Damn Mikey and his stupid puppy eyes. She could be watching Squid Game with Hanma right now.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" A loud feminine voice suddenly pierced the atmosphere. Y/N turned around, eyebrow arched.

"Hah? Who're you?" Draken growled as the rosy brown-haired female neared the group of four.

"I'm sorry Hina..." Takemichi rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Today is actually busy for me so"- The blonde was cut off when a loud slap was delivered to Mikey's cheek. The sound echoed around the hallway and Takemichi almost fainted.

Y/N glanced over at Draken. He looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel.

"Takemichi-kun," Hina said, "Let's go! You mustn't do what these people want. I will protect you." Y/N's eyes trailed down, noticing how the girl's hands were trembling.

"Oi," Y/N pushed Draken out of the way. She grabbed Hina by the collar and didn't hesitate to kick Takemichi to the ground. "You can't just slap the leader of Toman then expect to get away with it. You better apologize soon because, otherwise, I'm gonna kill ya."

"What part of a joke is this?" Hina asked, her bottom lip slightly quivering as she stared into Y/N's intense eyes, "Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you isn't what friends do. Lately, Takemichi-kun has just been covered in wounds. If that was because of you and your friends, then I won't forgive you." Y/N remained silent, which was odd. Usually, she wouldn't hesitate to fire back an insult.

"Takemichi..." The H/C-haired girl growled, "What did you ever do to deserve this goddess?! Huh?! Give her to me and I won't hurt you badly!"

"Eh?! What?!" Hina exclaimed as her face was shoved into Y/N's chest when the latter pulled her into a tight hug.

"Hina!" Takemichi scrambled up, panicking.

"Ah... gomen, Takemichi-kun... we're breaking up." Hina sent her boyfriend, now ex, a sheepish smile.

"Huh?! Hina?! You're joking, right?!" Takemichi looked like he was about to burst into tears. He came to prevent Hina's death, not watch her get married to a dangerous criminal.

Hina chuckled, amused.

"Of course I'm joking. But, it is tempting to be serious." She uttered.

Y/N checked her watch, realizing she still had enough time to hang out with Hanma.

"I have to get going. I have a date." She patted Hina's head, "Bye, wifey-chan." Mikey puffed out his cheeks and folded his arms over his chest.

"You never call me any cute nicknames!" He pouted like a child as Y/N brushed past him.

"I am so close to gluing your mouth shut." She grumbled.

"Ken-chin!" Mikey wailed, "Y/N is being mean again!" Draken sighed.

"I don't get paid enough for this."

"Bitch, you don't get paid at all."

━━━━━━

Extra :

Mikey wandered through the empty streets of his hometown, munching on a piece of Dorayaki. As he turned around a corner, he crashed into a tall figure.

"Oi, watch where you're g- Huh? Mikey?"

"Ken-chin?"

The two friends stared at each other, confused.

"I thought you were on a date with Y/N." Draken finally said, breaking the ice. Mikey tilted his head to the side.

"What? I thought you were her date."

The two boys paused before their eyes widened.

"Y/N IS GOING ON AN ACTUAL DATE!"