Chapter 2: Some Things Never Change

Start from the beginning

Bete: Grrr... the hell was that?

Bell: ...

Gareth: Finn, you see the kid move?

Finn: No...

Many along with them had widened their eyes, the kid had dealt damage to a high level adventurer and he didn't even move.

Riveria: I felt that, he's using some kind of magic.

Lefiya: Yeah, I sensed it too, but how did he do it? He didn't even chant.

Tiona: That was so cool!

Bell turned back to the girl he saved and gave her a wink. She responded by blushing a little before Bell turned his attention back to Bete.

Bete: Like I'm letting you get lucky again.

He tried to throw another punch but Bell dodged him

He tried to throw another punch but Bell dodged him. Bete's eyes widened at how he never even saw the guy move, and now he was behind him. Many were astounded by Bell's move which lead them to get nervous about their bets while some girls were relieved that he was holding his own.

Ryuu: I didn't even see him move!

Alise: Wow, he's fast!

Kaguya: I may only have one eye left, but even then I should have seen something.

Syr: That boy's amazing...

Bell continued avoiding his attacks before Bete got fed up with him.

Bete: Oi, you just gonna run all night?!

Bell: If you're having trouble keeping up, why dont I make this easier. I won't move from this spot. If you touch me once, then you win.

A tick mark appeared on the wolf's head before he charged in again.

Bete: DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!

Before his attack landed, Bell's body shook before an odd, purple aura surrounded him

Before his attack landed, Bell's body shook before an odd, purple aura surrounded him. Bete was surprised as his attacks just went through him.

Customer A: What the hell is that?

Danmachi: The RevenantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara