Louis was pacing around the living room, throwing tantrums, complaining loudly at the small kitty sitting on the small armchair, about how Harry should have taken his car to work. Tessa still hasn't come over to pick her cat up and it's been days that she was here. He had started to get quite used to her now and he really wished to have her here for longer and that Tessa's holidays went on for the rest of the year.

And after a long wait the front door opened and the hallway was filled with a cold breeze coming from the outside.-"Harry?"-Louis said as he rushed to the door.

In the middle of a puddle somewhere on the doorstep stood a very wet tall boy with a umbrella uselessly on his hand.-"Good evening..."-Harry said with a smile as always.

Louis facepalmed and how he could still smile at such cold situation.-"What the hell happened!?"

"Oh, I got late at work, there where too many requests today and I wanted to finish them as fast as possible, so I worked an extra hour and a half for the sake of finishing all before weekend."-Harry rambled.

"No I mean what happened to you? Why didn't you use the umbrella?"-Louis said as Harry showed the umbrella in the pot with the others.

"Oh...it's raining ropes outside, and the wind literally made the umbrella useless, so I just closed it and enjoyed the rain all the walk back home!"-Harry explained with a warm smile.

Louis sighted.-"Asshole! I called you 15 times! Asking to pick you up! Where the hell is your phone?!"-He said getting a bit mad.

Harry gulped and pushed his hand inside his pocket to show a water dripping phone.-"I dropped it in a puddle...But I'll put it in rise cross my fingers and hope for the best!"-He mumbled again trying to smile as much as possible. For some reason he was happy today and he wasn't going to let some bone chilling weather burst his bubble.

Louis dragged Harry to the living room and placed him in front of the fireplace.-"Take these off, don't leave the fireplace till I come back with some dry fresh clothes."-Louis ordered and Harry obeyed, ripping the soaked clothes layer by layer off his body.

Louis went upstairs to Harry's room, picked some rather comfortable clothes and extra blankets and a towel and than made his way to where Harry was sitting like a freshly washed child in a snowy day in-front of the fireplace.

That changing when he started to take of his last wet shirt throwing it on the ground with the jacket and boots. Now he looked like a literal pornstar on some sketchy scenario. Louis shook the thoughts away.-'Holy bible and Jesus Christ Louis!'-he told himself.

Harry turned around covering his body shyly as Louis handed him the towel.-"Thanks Lou...I should probably change upstairs thought..."

"NO! I mean...no. Stay here it's warm."-Louis said almost stuttering his words.

"But I have to change my pants too...so..."-Harry said as he dried his hair with the towel, his baby curls coming back to their senses.

Louis shook his head.-"No upstairs is freezing cold, I-I...forgot the window open while cleaning and now it's like a literal refridge-refrigerator, fridge..."-He lied, doing a terrible job of it. Why was he lying again? Why was he trying to keep Harry on the living room to change? Yeah, to see more of that body.

Harry raised an eyebrow as Louis handed him the rest of the clothes.-"Can you at least turn around?"

Louis who stood there near the couch laughed.-"Come on, I've already seen you many times scrolling around the flat naked Harry, no difference..."

Harry coughed nervously. Louis was literally looking at him on the dead of the eye while he tried to do what he needed to do. He tried to take his trousers off but Louis eyes just kept following his every move. He huffed.-"I can't do this, just give me two minutes!"