Jai

"You could've called me to pick you up." Beau said as him, Jai, and my mom were in the hospital room with me as Nick left.

"I thought I could just walk home." I said.

"Oh baby, I'm just glad you are okay." My mom said as she kissed my cheek.

"Well you can't work now because of your injuries, so I guess I'll just cancel the tour and we can hopefully do it later because we won't have 300$ for Luke." Beau said.

"No no!" I said.

Beau looked at me weirdly.

"Jai can you pass me my wallet over there." I said pointing to it as he grabbed it and gave it to me.

I opened it as I got out the cash and counted it again and handed it to Beau.

"300$." I smiled at him as his mouth was in 'o' shape as well as Jai's.

Beau took the money as he began counting it as well.

"How did you get this money so fast?" He asked me.

Well I obviously can't tell them about Jake.

"I um, I sold some of my stuff." I lied.

"Like what?" Jai asked me.

"It doesn't matter really." I said.

"Oh my god sweetie, I know it was hard for you but thank you so much. Your brother will be proud to have a little sister like you." My mom said.

Yeah really proud.

"Its okay really, can we like ask the doctor if I could go home now and pick up Luke." I asked them.

Beau nodded as he went out to ask the doctor.

Beau came back as he said we can go as he came with a pair of crutches.

I grabbed the crutches as I saw my arm. Oh my god my scars, I can't let them see them.

"Um can I change my clothing." I asked them.

"Yeah I'll help you." My mom said.

"No it's okay I can do it." I said.

"Yeah no, I'm helping you." She said as she grabbed my clothing from the side as I slowly went to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet seat as I was covering my wrist.

"Can you pass me the cardigan." I asked her.

She tossed it to me as I quickly put it on the top the hospital let me wear because I didn't want to wear my white bloody tang top.

I put on my jean shorts carefully as it hurt a bit but I passed.

"Alright let's go." My mom said as she helped me walk out.

****

"Oh my god I love you soooo much Emma." Luke came out kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"ew stop." I said trying to move my head away.

"You are awesome." Luke said.

"Okay well now that you are out can we go home, crutches really hurt my armpits." I whined.

"To owe you knowing you got hit by a car for me, I'll give you a piggy back ride for 2 days straight any where you want to go." He smiled at me.

"Deal." I said smiling.

He bent down as I carefully got on his back holding him tight.

"Don't jump or run or it will hurt." I told him as he nodded.

Jai was holding my crutches as we were going back to the car.

****

"I can't believe Jake did that. How sick can one get?" Nelly said disgusted.

"Are you okay now though? I can really go now and beat the shit out of him?" Nelly asked me.

"It's okay, I just hope now it all over, no more Jake." I said.

"I like that, but hey how did Nick find you?" She asked me.

"Oh um, I kinda called him. " i said fiddling with my fingers as I was laying on my bed.

"Wait, you like him don't you?" She said smiling at me.

"We kissed....twice." I said biting my lower lip trying not to smile too much.

"What!?" She shouted as I covered her mouth too be quiet.

"And you didn't tell me!" She whispered yelled.

"Well I wanted to but I just forgot. And we told each other we love each other." I said.

"Aww, but wait tell me everything." She said.

"Okay." I said as I was telling my best friend about my love life.

****

"Come in." I said as Nelly left and I was just watching television.

Jai came in smiling at me with my medicine and a glass of water.

He came over as I took the medicine as he sat down beside me on my bed.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked me.

"I'll live." I told him.

"Is there something you are hiding from me Em? You can trust me." He spoke.

I looked at him as my body went a little stiff.

"No, I'm not hiding anything." I said as I looked back to the T.V.

"What did you mean when you said 'you guys are killing me?" He said looking right at me upset.

"Nothing I just said that acting like a dramatic girl you know." I said.

"But like all we did was help you out when Jake was caught cheating on you and you said that. Were you referring to Jake?" He asked.

"No Jai, why are you thinking about this?" I asked him.

"It's been bothering me because I have a feeling you aren't telling me something." He said.

"Hey nothing is happening with me, let it go okay? I'm fine and you are supposed to be packing for your tour in a few days." I said.

"You told me that day that you never want us boys to leave you and forget about you, I want to remind you that we will never leave you or forget about you." He said.

I grabbed his hand, "Okay, I believe you." I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead as he got up and left.