It's Not Okay

I could hear the Beau’s calling after me but I was already in my room as I locked the door behind me.

I leaned my back against the door as I fell to the ground bringing my knees up as I covered my face crying.

My life is done. Luke is probably at Jake’s house right now beating him up or cussing him off and Jake is going to take his anger out on me.

The next there is going to be me on the news as police found me dead, but no one would ever know how I died, beside maybe Nelly.

I went inside my drawer as I opened one pulling out an object I tried to avoid for so long, but I can’t help it. I need to do this. I was sitting off my bed but leaning against it as I put the blade against my wrist taking deep breaths. 

I put pressure on the blade as I watched it cut my wrist and it was a white scar but seconds later the red liquid was pouring out of it. I shut my eyes adjusting to the feeling. It’s the I can physically see all the pain that I’m going through. Yes I have bruises, but they fade away. My pain doesn’t fade away just like these scars won’t.

I did it again and again, and then I lost track of how many times I slit my arm because I wasn’t even able to see my scars as the blood was covering all of them. I put the blade beside me as I was crying. The blood was all over me, my lap, my t-shirt, my arm, my hands.

I looked around seeing my ripped up shirt which Jake ripped as I grabbed it. I dabbed it on my arm as it absorbed the blood but not all of it.

I reached my gym bag as I pulled out m water bottled as I winced in pain as it touched my cuts. But at least it cleared the blood away.  I then threw the water bottle across the room as I silently cried. I wanted to get up and sit down on my bed but I was too weak, and tired.

I slouched down as I just shut my eyes as I fell asleep surrounded by a huge mess.

Jai’s POV:

Right when Emma ran upstairs Beau went outside as he looked frustrated. This is one bad day. This was supposed to be the day where we all would’ve been celebrating. We wanted to tell Emma the good news as us Janoskians are going to be doing a small tour around Australia for just three weeks.  But that didn’t go as planned.

I decided to go up and check up on her.

I was at her door as I knocked on the door hearing no reply.

“Emma it’s Jai open the door.” I said softly.

But there was still no reply so; I turned the door knob realizing it’s locked.

“Are you mad at me, I’m sorry okay. We are just doing our job of being good brothers. We all show and do that differently but we all love you and just want to make sure you are okay. Nothing is going to happen to you Emma, everything is going to be okay.” I said through the door hoping she heard me.

I waited a while but nothing. I sighed as I walked back downstairs.

Luke’s POV:

I was running as I was just few blocks away from his house.

How dare he fucking treat my little sister like that? I thought he was our mate, a cool loyal dude who can treat my little sister right. Who does he think he is?

Anger was rushing through my veins as I saw his car in the driveway. I didn’t even bother knocking on his door as I walked in roaming around his house. Good thing his parents aren’t home.

“JAKE!” I shouted as I heard him.

“Up here.” He spoke as I ran upstairs as I stormed into his room seeing him in his bed.

“Oh hey Luke.” He said smiling as I grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt as I pushed him against the wall and punched him across the face.

“Stay the fuck away from my sister!” I spat at him as I picked him from the ground as I punched him from the other side.

“How dare you fucking cheat on her!” I kicked him in the stomach as blood was coming out of his nose.

“Bro…” He spoke.

“Stay the fuck away from us.” I told him as I left the house wanting to kill him but that wouldn’t be too smart.

I walked back as I was massaging my knuckles leaving him there to bleed.

That felt good, now he can fucking stop using my sister as a piece of trash.