Start

"Emma you are going to get us late for school if you don't wake up!" My brothers annoyed voice woke me up.

I stretched as I quickly got up feeling bad.

"Sorry, be down in a minute." I said as he nodded walking out.

That was my older brother Jai.

I got up from my bed as I went to the bathroom changing into my uniform.

I applied my make ups covering up my flaws as I looked in the mirror trying to smile.

"Another day Emma." I sighed as I grabbed my bag going downstairs.

"Here." Luke said as he tossed me an apple.

"Thanks." I replied as I munched on it putting on my shoes.

"Is Jake coming with us today?" Luke asked me.

"No." I replied way to quickly. Jake is my boyfriend, you might be thinking I love him, but I don't.

"Alright let's go." Jai said as we hopped into Beau's car as I sat in the front.

"Hey kiddo." Beau said.

"Hey." I said as I changed the radio station to some Sam Smith as Beau groaned as he changed it to some punk rock.

I fought back as I changed it back to my stations as we kept going back and forth and I obviously won.

"Thank you really much." I said as I relaxed in my chair and closing my eyes as I barely get proper sleep.

***
I felt myself getting lifted as I slowly opening my eyes as I noticed myself walking.

I was over someone's shoulder as I looked down seeing that big bum which I reached down and slapped.

He yelled at me jokingly as he put me down.

"Thanks Lukey." I said to him.

"Get to class now before you get late." He said as I saluted him and waved goodbye to my brothers.

I walked into my dungeon of a school as I was greeted by the regular barbies.

"Nice hair." She snarled.

I ignored her as I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. As I shut my locker a figure leaned against the next one as it gave me a fright.

"Nelly you got to stop doing that." I breathed out in relief.

"Sorry, force of habit. But did you hear?" She said.

"Hear about what?" I questioned as I held the books against my chest.

"Adam and Kristen broke up." She cheered.

"About time..." I said.

Kristen is like the main girl of the barbies and Adam well he's the captain of the swimming team. Adam is a really nice guy so everyone was actually really shocked on why they were dating. But my best friend Nelly has been crushing on him since Grade 3.

"Do you think I finally have my chance?" She said.

"You are beautiful, he is cute. Just talk to him and bam!" I told her as she nodded totally not going to do what I told her to do.

"How are you and Jack?" She asked as we were walking to our first period class.

"We are good." I lied.

She gave me a smile as I gave one back.

We entered in class as we sat down as I sit in front of her and took our books out.

Where is Jake anyways?