Im Not Strong

"Hey baby can I talk to you for a second." Said Jake as he randomly showed up while I was actually having a good time with Nelly.

Nelly was smiling at me as I got up not wanting to go to him, he scares me.

I walked to him as we walked away from the crowd as he pushed me against the wall aggressively.

My head hit the brick wall as I held it wincing in pain.

"Why the fuck did you not wait for me in the morning, baby I told you to always wait for me no matter what." He said.

"I'm sorry, it's just that My brothers were rushing everything and I thought you got your own ride." I answered truthfully.

"Ugh, I hate those faggots." He said under his breath.

"Stop saying that." I told him as he looked up at me shocked.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." I replied looking down.

"Thought so, say something back to me again you know what that will do." He said coming close to my face.

Why couldn't he be the old Jake I knew. The one who was super chill and sweet. The guy I fell in love with, not this monster.

He smashed his lips against mine as I obviously had to kiss him back otherwise he would get mad.

He pulled apart smiling at me.

"Sorry for hurting your head baby, is it okay?" He asked.

I nodded totally lying as he nodded.

"I have football practise now so I'll see you after school." He said as I said okay.

"Remember my house tonight, my parents are gone for the weekend." He winked at me running away.

I'm not going to his house, but I have to.

I calmed myself down as I looked at the reflection of the window seeing if everything is okay.

I walked back to Nelly who finished her sandwich.

"Took you guys a while." He said as I chuckled.

"Sorry, he just missed me too much." I lied.

"It's alright, oh my god, look!" She said hitting my arm as I looked up seeing Adam coming our way.

"Act casual."

I smiled at her acting like this as it was so cute. I listened to her as I was acting casual.

"Hey Emma." Adam came up to me.

"Hey." I smiled at him as I glanced at Nelly who was looking at his face drooling.

"I was wondering if you are coming to watch the swimming teams game tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Um I need to double check but I know my best friend Nelly is free." I told him as he looked at her and smiled.

"Hey I'm Adam." He had his hand out.

"H-Hi I'm Nelly." She nervously shook his hand.

"See you at the game tomorrow." He said letting go but Nelly kept a hold of his hand.

"Nelly let go." I whispered to her but she was just smiling at him.

He began laughing a little as I pulled their hands apart.

"Bye Adam." She said.

"Later Nelly." He said smiling at her as he ran back to his friends.

"Oh my god I can't believe that just happened!" She went crazy.