Chapter 36: "The Trial"

Start from the beginning

Panic, Hadrian though in silence reading his Psychological gesture, In his previous life, He is a Soldier, He can read the people gesture. Is he pity them? No, he does not pity them because they deserve it and yet... He sympathy and Pity to Dumbledore because of his Craziness that make him goes into his downfall and Molly who got her brainwashed by Dumbledore.

He wondered why Dumbledore love Gellert Grindelwald? Is he really love him? Or is he gonna use him as Bait and purposely make him into becoming Dark Lord? Why He didn't kill him? Because Gellert Grindelwald is his soulmate and Dumbledore didn't have empathy as he see his own love as a pawn.

(A Psychopath and Crazy person.)

"We have the Proof." Madam Bones said firmly make Dumbledore eye twitch, "This Proof can not got forged. This Proof will send you into Azkaban or perhaps you can pay the money that is required to let go of this but your Reputation will go down."

"Are you threatening me?"  Dumbledore questions with narrowed eyes in suppress anger- How dare she? How dare she threaten him!

"No... It's just the truth." Madam Bones said with a sweet smile before pointing at the door, "Please let the Witness come into the Court."

A sound of the Rattling of the Armour echoed through the Hallways into the Court Room as the Lords of the Houses look around in silence, they didn't know this meeting was gone into this Event. Some of them have a bewildered look and some of them has a stoic look as they stare at Dumbledore and some of them who has an unreadable look.

The Door opened showing the Goblins enter the Room with their Armour and Weapon, They look so regal and Majestic walk-in Unison showing their power as the Fighter and Warrior followed by the Auror who accompany them, This made Dumbledore stiff and tense like a string waiting to got snap. The Wizards in the Court whisper to each other because it's rare that they saw the Goblins wear their Armour or Involved in the Wizard Affair.

"Thank you for coming to this Trial. Lord Ragnarok." Madam Bones dipped her head as respect, "May your Gold flow like a river into you."

"And let the enemy quivering under your feet." The Leader of the Goblins responds in slight satisfaction before he turns around to look at the Lord of the Houses in his usual sneering look, "I'm Lord Ragnarok of Gringotts, One of the Lord from the Goblin Nation. One of our Friends has asked me to check his friend's identity and everything since he felt their Magic got strained and indeed-" He took out a Paper give it to the Madam Bones, "That Paper is a Blood Test and everything and will never get forged upon."

"Thank you, Lord Ragnarok." Madam Bones said before adjusting her Glasses and read it out loud, "Two Children born from the Yaxley Bloodline, they are Twin before their parent got killed and the Twin got kidnapped. The Oldest of 5 minutes early called Frederic Yaxley and Georgios Yaxley, Their parent got killed and the Twin got kidnapped, got their mind altered, got their Magic Block, got a Potion in them and got a Compulsion in them."

There was a whisper and murmur among each other, it was a scandal indeed, some of them glaring at Dumbledore who shaking in anger. Madam Bones put the paper down into the table and called out, "Please the Heirs of the Yaxley to come up here as the Proof."

The People become more shocked when a Wavy Light Blonde Hair Twin and a Brown Eye while the other one has blue eyes. They are walking into the Court looking in front of the Wizengamot members who whispering to each other, Dumbledore glaring at the Twin 

"Pleasure to finally stand here and let the Justice finally took action." The Blue eyes Teen started, "I'm Frederic Yaxley, Heir of Yaxley Family."

"Georgios Yaxley, Heir of the Yaxley Family." The Brown hair teen said

 "but perhaps you all know us as... Fred Weasley and George Weasley. Son's of Molly Weasly and Arthur Weasly." Fred said with Cold and suppress anger ignoring the Gasp, Spluttered, Dumbfound while some of them look at Arthur who has an Emotionless look of disappoint to Dumbledore