"Remus, you know who you are. Don't let it control you. Don't let it overcome you" I say, holding him tightly.

"This flesh is only flesh" dad says, Remus groaning.

"Come on, fight it! Fight against it and win!" I say, pulling back and looking at him.

"Remus! Remus!" dad calls, Remus yelling as his hands begin to grow claws.

His clothes began to rip and his feet became paws, him growing taller.

"Run! Run!" dad yells.

I look over at the trio, then Remus again.

Remus looks up as he begins to form a muzzle from his nose, then loses his hair and begins growing fur, pushing dad back and down a hill.

"Dad!" I call, hovering my hands over my mouth in horror.

"Come on" Harry says.

"Wait. Wait" Hermione says and begins going towards Remus, who's whimpering.

"Hermione. Bad idea. Bad idea" Ron says, but she ignores him.

"Professor?" she calls, making Remus look at her "Professor Lupin?"

Remus looks up and howls Hermione stepping back to Ron and Harry, who hold her close.

Remus begins walking towards them as Ron looks like he's going to cry.

"Nice doggy. Nice doggy" Ron says lightly.

I turn into a white wolf and get ready in case he attacks.

"There you are, Potter" Snape says as he comes out of the Willow, grabbing Harry.

Remus roars, making Snape turn. Snape protectively holds the trio as he stares at Remus.

"Where's Y/N?" he asks, but Remus lifts his paw.

I jump at his hand before he hits them making him turn to me and jump at me. He gets on top of me and growls, then bites me, making me whine. Dad, however pushes him off me, Remus and him rolling around 'till Remus pushes him away.

Me and dad stand in front of the others, growling at Remus. Remus then shoots at us, but dad goes for him too, both of them bitting and clawing each other until Remus pushes dad away, going for me.

I bite his arm and scratch his chest, feeling horrible as I do so. Dad bites at his arm, making him turn, and dad run in the opposite direction, Remus following him.

I follow the 2, but hear Harry in the back as I leap at Remus, dad bitting his leg as I claw onto his back. He bolts around, trying to get me off then grabs me, throwing me against the ground as he comes to me, slashing me in the stomach, blood seeping onto the grass as I growl in pain.

He lifts up dad, chucking him against a rock. Harry throws something at Remus, making him turn. Remus was going for Harry as I got up, but there's a howl that sounds like Hermione. I tilt my head to the side in confusion, me breathing heavily, but there's another howl. Remus chases after the howl, dad whining.

I look at dad, him turning into himself. He walks off and I turn into myself, leaning over. Harry looks at me, then runs to dad, leaving me by myself. I turn over and begin coughing up blood.

"Dad" I call lightly, coughing up more.

I try getting up, but fall down again, so I crawl towards a rock, using it to pull myself up. I stumble back to Snape, Hermione and Ron, holding my stomach tightly and falling down near them.

"Hermione! Ron!" I call, and hear footsteps.

"Y/N!" Hermione says and turns me over so my back was against the floor.

Snape crouched down to me and I squeeze my stomach, closing my eyes from the pain.

"Do something" I say, opening my eyes and looking at Snape, grabbing his arm.

He has a look of... Sorrow? What the hell?! When has Snape ever felt sorry?!

He, anyway, takes out his wand and hovers it over my stomach.

"Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur" he casts, my blood pulling back into my stomach as I look at it.

The 3 slashes on my stomach begin to close and 3 small scars rest there as I look up at Snape again.

"Thank you" I say to him.

He doesn't say anything, he just stares at me.

"You look just like your mother. You have her hair, and her smile" Snape says, making me smile.

Hermione helps me up as I wince lightly, then stand as best as I can. I turn my head to where I had come from and gasp.

"Dad" I say lightly, then turn to the other 3 "Wait here, I need to check something" I say and run.

Once I'm out of sight, I turn into a white wolf and run to a lake, using the stench of blood to guide me. At the base of the hill and just next to the frozen lake, Harry stood in his knees, and in front of him was dad, laying with his soul floating over his face, dementors everywhere.

I run down and turn into myself, holding onto dad's arm. I look up when I hear footsteps from across the lake.

There was a pure white stag standing there, looking at us before projecting a barrier of light, pushing away all the dementors surrounding us. All fled as I look down at dad, who's soul re-enters his body, making him gasp, breathe heavily, then get knocked out.

Harry looks at me, then back at the stag, getting knocked out himself. I look up at the stag but it was gone. Only, Harry was there, looking at me.

I smile at him and he smiles back, then walks away, Hermione and myself standing there and looking back at me as they walk away with him.

I turn to dad and cup his cheek in my hand, kissing his forehead. I turn my hand into a paw and use one of my claws to rip some of my trousers off by my ankle. I then go to the lake and punch the ice. It broke. I dipped my hand into the water under the ice layer, then go to dad.

I place the wet cloth over his wounds, cleaning them as I keep an eye on Harry.