Situations and Worries.

Start from the beginning

Y/N- Morning oppas.

She said in a soft voice and then yawned. The boys however became awestruck hearing the word Oppa from her for the first time but didn't say anything. 

HOSEOK- It's 7.40 AM already Y/N. Get ready fast!

Y/N widened her eyes and passed by them and went downstairs skipping the stairs. 

The boys chuckled. 

JIMIN- Yay! She called us Oppa! 

JUNGKOOK- I can't wait to hear it again.

TAEHYUNG- I'll tell her not to call you Oppa, you both are of the same age after all!

JUNGKOOK- Hyunggggggggg!!!!!!!!

They laughed at the maknae. 

JIN- Come let's go!

Meanwhile, Y/N got freshened up real quick and wore a simple black hoodie and loose-fit faded blue jeans. Getting her converses on, she then went downstairs. She went downstairs. And into the kitchen, she grabbed an energy bar and went directly to the living room. 

Y/N- Let's go. 

They went out, into the limo, the drive was silent. They reached the school and stepped out. Y/N was immediately grabbed into a tight hold. A warm hug from Soobin. 

SOOBIN- MORNING YN-IIEE!!

Y/N- Y-yah I c-can't breathe!

Jungkook was the first one to push Soobin back. 

SOOBIN- What the hell bro? 

JUNGKOOK- Well, she's our sister. -He said being jealous. 

SOOBIN- Woah! Are you jelly? - He said teasingly. 

JUNGKOOK- I-I'm not!

Soobin laughed. 

SOOBIN- Let's go Y/N!

JUNGKOOK- She'll go with me!

SOOBIN- With me!

JUNGKOOK- No! With me!

Y/N- YAHHH! CHILL OUT, GUYS! Soobin, I would've gone with you but since Jungkook and I are in the same class, you know, you should go with the one whom you're having a class with. -She looked at Taehyung and Jimin. 

Soobin pouted. 

SOOBIN- That's cheating! Alright then! 

He looked at her with big eyes, while she chuckled, patting his head, 

Y/N- It's alright puppy~ 

Before he could say anything, Y/N ran while Jungkook followed. Taehyung and Jimin laughed, 

TAEHYUNG- Let's go puppy~

They went to their respective classes, Jungkook holding Y/N's hand and showing off his bunny smile. 

JUNGKOOK- Thanks carrot! 

Y/N- C-carrot? 

JUNGKOOK- Hyungs say I look like a bunny, so if I'm a bunny, you're like my carrot! 

Y/N smiled. 

Y/N- Ok kookie! 

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, mouth wide open and eyes widened in shock. 

Y/N chuckled. 

JUNGKOOK- Say it again...

Y/N- Kookie! -She said teasingly.