Marinette + Adrien + Chat Noir (Not my story)

Start from the beginning

"Chat, are you okay? Can you walk?" She questioned, worry tinting her voice.

Without real words -only some incrompehensible mumbles- Chat Noir got up and assured her he was fine as a beeping sound alerted them that Ladybug was running out of time. She gave him a questioning look to which he just smirked and nodded. With a huff, she jumped to another roof and disappeared into the Parisian buildings. Once she was gone, Chat Noir jumped to the opposite edifice only to find a blonde haired boy sitting on the concrete floor.

Having two bodies connected to the same mind was both a drawback and a huge advantage. He could roam free while being in class or during photoshoots and he didn't have to duck out everytime an akuma attacked, but everytime the superhero would get kicked Adrien could feel the pain shocking through his body instantly, making him wince or even howl -out of nowhere for others- in public, something he couldn't get used to -nobody expected Adrien to scream randomly after all-. Chat had still kept his routine of visiting Marinette, and he had also started to approach her out of his superhero persona -it had all started way before the incident tough-. After all, she awoke an spark of interest in him. Marinette was confident and sassy, and the midnight talks they had been having as of lately made him wonder more about her.

Could she possibly be his lady? He wasn't entirely sure yet, but she definetly was ranking first in his list of possible people. So Adrien planned his strategy and decided to carry out his plan.

When they arrived at Marinette's house, the first thing Adrien did was take a shower and change into his nightwear, which, of course, unnerved Marinete a LOT. She insisted on being fine with what she was wearing but after a full minute of persuasion by Adrien she finally took her own bath and changed into her own sleepwear: A baby pink cherry flower patterned nightie combined with candy pink shorts. Adrien mentally ticked off the first step onto his plan, now the real challenge began.

They finished the project more rapidly than she had expected -Adrien, unbeknown to her, had prepared most of it at home today- and they decided to watch a movie. Curled up in her couch-blanket above their heads-, the film was soon ignored by the teenagers as they started to joke and small talk with each other. Questions like 'What are your hobbies' or 'Do you like the rain' were asked and a comfortable atmosphere settled into her livingroom. While they had been talking, Adrien had gotten closer to Marinette -which was making her fret nervously- and encircled his arm around her shoulders, head resting in her shoulder.

They stayed in a comfortable silence during the credits and when the movie finally came to an end, Adrien wrapped his other arm around her figure, confining her in the warmth of his body completly. "Marinette" he whispered into her ear, making her shiver. "Y-yes A-Adrien?" she stuttered in a small voice. "You look amazing in those clothes" he said in almost what you'd consider a growl. Marinette flushed and started rambling incoherently, only stopping dead when Adrien pecked her on her cheek, and then on her jawline. "A-Adrien?" Instead of responding, he continued to kiss her all over this side of her face, pausing when he reached her lips. He stared at them intensely for a moment before looking up at her, the sight almost making him choke with his own spit. She was looking up at him, flushed, and her nightshirt had fallen off a little, revealing a very tempting flecked shoulder and...was that a hickey? The hickey he had left her as Chat all those days ago? Oh crap he was about to lose it.. "A-Adrien, w-what brought this on?" she managed to whisper, snapping him out of his thoughts. He just smiled and pressed himself closer to her. "You are beautiful" was all he could work out before he clasped their lips together. Adrien felt her stiffen below him only to relax a minute later, sinking into the kiss. They were both getting into it when a sudden noise alerted Marinette. "What was tha-" but she failed to say anything else when she saw a black masked blonde superhero staring intently at her.