thoma hc/brainrot :P

sorry for being dead for like two weeks lol :_)_ school started again and ive gotten lazy :D so dont expect much. plus i blame all of you for not requesting >:) so liek this isnt my fault ANYWAYS WHOLY FUCK 100LIKES ICUIEIJK HOW WHAT WHY O.o i did not this anyone would see this let alone like it yduecuye -also this is the most rushed short thing ever cos its 4am and im tired i just felt bad cos u guys give me so much love and i havent given anything for two weeks except a few spelling corrections in other stories.

thomA

-when hes staying at the tea house, you would visit him every time you could. but with all the requests for help you received from all the people in Inuzuma it wasn't much. so pretty much he would just spend the whole day waiting there. when you are there though, boy is he clingy. 

you're making dinner for him and Ayaka and the whole time hes trying to get you to cuddle "y/nnnn" yes this boy whines. "don't make food, come cuddle with me". hes tugging on your arm and giving you all these cute pouts, you don't want to say no. "Thoma, how about after i make this, then we can cuddle. okay?". he ends up hugging you from behind as you cook.

-(uhm in this one pinpoint ur bisexual lol)before you started dating Ayaka knew about his massive crush on you. she saw the way he would look at you, how eager he was to help you out instead of doing is assigned tasks. and so, she would tease him non-stop. if he still doesn't confess because he 'doesn't want to break your friendship' she takes it into her own hands. she knew that she was attractive and she used that to her advantage, flirting with you whenever Thoma was there, making you blush. AND HE WOULD GET SO POUTY. like you try and talk to him and he just turns away because is face is all red and grumpy at Ayaka. 

"Thoma~ why are you angry at me?" you pout resting a lone hand on the blonds shoulder, he tilts his head even further away from your view, but you can make out a pink tint on the ends of his ears. "i-i'm not angry at you" you hummed in confusion, "i'm angry at," he paused for a moment, weighing the risk of you finding out about his feelings "-im angry at Ayaka.". just as he muttered the end of the sentence, Ayaka herself walks though the door. "oh? Thoma why're you angry at me?" she says innocently. hes fuming. 

-lots of teasing from ayaka and ayato during your pining stages, they knew for ages that thoma liked you and would constantly do things like wiggle their eyebrows or wink at him whenever you were around.

-he would probably visit mondstadt with you after all the vision hunt stuff was okay. going to angels share or good hunter with him and hes just living his childhood again,

"y/n! try this" thoma exclaimed excitedly, raising a classic mondstadt chicken skewer to your lips, "have you tried it before? it was my favorite when i was young." you giggle at him, "thoma when you say it like that, it makes it seem like youre old. and plus i used to live here so of course ive tasted this" "oh yeah"

-overall 10/10 boyfriend A+ 100points ily thoma super sweet and yeah

lol 

istg if anyone i know finds this im offing myself and deleting this book

i love the zhongli face i dont like zhongli but i love the fossil dada