Calling them a pet-name- Kaeya Diluc Razor Venti

i liked beastars 'wild side' before i even played genshin but now everyone saying it sounds like diluc has made me put it on repeat, this isnt healthy anymore.

Kaeya, Diluc, Razor, Venti,

Kaeya

You walked into the knights of favonius holding your boyfriends forgotten lunch. "heyy Baby~" you cooed as you entered the room Kaeya was currently in. "you forgot your lunch" you grinned at him as he stared at you. "hm?" he cocked an eyebrow "thanks, y/n but whats this sudden nickname?". you blush, realizing what you had called him. "uhm, I-" he interrupted you, "i like how it sounds, i guess ill have to call you something as well then.". you nod quickly, the idea of Kaeya calling you a cute pet-name made you feel all warm. "how about... Darling~" he stared into your eyes. You exploded and was now a red blushing mess on the ground, why can he turn the tables so easily, you just wanna tease him/// ^_^

Diluc 
"honey I'm home~" you sang as you walked into yours and dilucs shared home. He looked towards you, not yet registering what you had just said. Then it hit him. You had never seen him blush this much. And that was saying something, this man blushes at almost anything you do. "w-what" he curses himself internally for stuttering. You look at him confused, why did he just say 'what'? Did you do something wrong? YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE WHAT YOU CALLED HIM. and because you don't comment on it, neither does he. But for the next week his thoughts just drift back to you calling him 'honey' and he gets red. Until, the day you do it again. You were baking some cupcakes and needed some extra sugar for icing, "hey, honey can you please buy some sugar we're out". He stands there. Again red stuck to the ground staring at you. You finally realise what's going on. "did you like the nick-name" you wink at him smirking. His only response is a soft nod, his cheeks and ears still scarlet red.

Razor
Razor probably didn't understand at first, you had just visited him, and greeted him with "HI Cutie" well running towards him grinning. He didn't know what you meant but he thought it was cute how happy you looked. You got kinda disappointed from his confused reaction - you wanted him to blush at least a little bit :(, "a-ah razor, sorry did you not like that nick-name?" he responds with a even more confused look. "what is the meaning of 'nick-name?" oh, you get it now he just didn't understand huh. "it's something you call someone your close with". Razor nods and decides that he likes how happy you look when you call him' cutie'. "I like it. Don't stop"

Venti
You sat slightly behind venti your fingers intertwined with his hair, trying out different hairstyles for your boyfriend. You were halfway done with a pair of space buns when venti interrupted you "y/n, can you pick out a cute nick name for me?" he stared up at you, trying his best to attempt cute puppy eyes, which only made you laugh. Yes. This boy ASKED you to give him a nick-name, (he's just needy give him what he wants or he'll throw a fit). If you decide to tease him and say no he'll continue to ask you until you give in, "butttt y/nnnnn" he drags out his words when he's trying to convince you to do something "you called Bennett 'benny', isn't that a bit unfair? Giving him a nickname and not me?" big pout. If you give into him and agree, you two will spend HOURS deciding on a good nickname for him. "what about we listen to paimon tone-deaf bard?" "NO"