falling asleep on Scaramouche (drabble/oneshot)

i got timmie on mudae, im just on a diff level. B^)

idk if this counts as a drabble or not :P its 550 words ALSO AYO I JUST LOGGED IN AND GOT 21NONIFATIONS WHA THANK YOU GUYS

Scaramouche flipped through the current hard-back training guide he was asked to give a second look before the new recruits. you were currently seated next to him, reading a fictional novel that you had just borrowed from your friend xingqiu, the day before. 

You tilted you head, feeling drowsy and letting a wave of tiredness wash over you. you started to fall into the state of sleep. softly and slowly, you leaned on your boyfriends shoulder as you fluttered your tired eyes closed.

Scaramouche flinched feeling a sudden extra weight on his shoulder, he whipped his head to the side to see your sleeping form leaning on him. he froze, not knowing what to do, should he wake you? push you off? that seemed to be the most logical option that would match his personality right? yet he gazed at you, noticing just how attractive you look and damn- he just turned to stone. his fists were balled on either side of him, his face coated in a red blush, lips pressed into a tight thin line, as he tried his best not to start screaming and shaking you awake just so he wouldn't be so flustered.

unfortunately for him, lady luck did not seem to be on his side for this day. as the wooden door creaked open revealing a certain smug ginger. "oh?" Childe grinned raising a eye brow as he looked at the red faced harbinger. well fuck Scaramouche did not want Childe to be here, of all people why Childe? most he could wad off with a simple glare, but Childe? no way. that sadist just loves seeing others in tough, embarrassing situations.

"Scara, dear. you're red~" he teased, giving the boy a squinty smile, the one Scaramouche hates. because you commented on it once labeling it as 'cute'. "oh fuck off." he muttered, loud enough for the red-haired male to hear, but still quiet enough to not disturb your slumber. "What?" Childe says obnoxiously, his shit eating grin growing by the second.  "I SAID FU-" he paused feeling you move slightly, his loud screaming has disturbed you. "-ck off" he finished in a more, hushed wispier, face as red as ever. 

Childe was cackling, (cue the, 'CoCOGoaT oH cOcogOAT AhahhH MY sIDEs hUrt') "HAHahH SCARAMOUCHE" he wiped his fake tears as his shoulders shook "you're such a fucking simp oh my god this is so funny". and all Scaramouche could do is sigh is defeat, because he refused to be the cause of you being woken.

~

eventually when you did awake, Childe did not let you hear the end of what happened - much to your boyfriends dismay 

"Y/n, you should've seen him. all red and blushing

he's such a softie for you i swear"

"oh really? scara is this true?"

"FUCK NO. Y/N STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMB

PIECE OF SHIT BEFORE YOU LOSE BRAIN CELLS"

"you shouldn't lie to your girlfriend, plus you're a bad liar"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GINGER"

i head-cannon that Scaramouche knows how to say key board smashes, its like a new language that only comes out when hes angry.

dxex-pdpl-x-dl-xodkxokdopoxp lololololoolollolo 

i just realized that when i post at like 2am for most of you (you guys are mostly in america in demographics) its like 4pm. so if i say i live in america you people will think i have an amazing sleep schedule cos im going to sleep every night at like 5pm for you. wowza #healthysleep #wellbeing #livelaughlove