Kaeya - Mr loverman (lyric fic)

(a/n)- idk im not good at writing but angst??? lol this is kinda sad? right after break up.-also i wrote this at 3am so sorry if there are mistakes oop

I'm headed straight for the floor

The alcohol served its tour

And it's headed straight for my skin

Leaving me daft and dim

Kaeya stumbled his way into your shared home- wait no. It was just his now, he had been kissed by a girl drunk behind your back and you found out. He had come home more drunk than ever before, Diluc had to kick the cavalry captain out because he got too drunk, and was making to much hassle. He ended up tripping on his own foot and falling on the soft carpet you had lined across your floor, passing out.

I've got this shake in my legs

Shaking the thoughts from my head

But who put these waves in the door?

I crack and out I pour

Kaeya's way of coping was drinking, he knew it wasn't healthy for him, but to be honest he was going insane thinking about you. Although he was currently sober. Sitting on his desk at the knights of favonius, crying. His whole body was shaking -all from thoughts on how much he regretted letting that stupid bitch kiss him.

I'm Mr. Loverman

And I miss my lover, man

God, did he love you. And to have you taken away from him broke him. he would do anything for you, but he screwed up. And he didn't know if you could forgive him.

I'm Mr. Loverman

Oh, and I miss my lover

He missed you. He missed you oh so much. Everything, every little thing about you he missed, even the little annoying things you did. He missed it.

The ways in which you talk to me

Have me wishin' I were gone

The ways that you say my name

Have me runnin' on and on

"Hey, Kaeya!" you ran up to Kaeya giggling. He rubbed his temple cursing himself for playing yet another memory about you that he loved. He loved your personality, he found it so cute the way you talked to him. And oh my god, he would go crazy when his named danced from your lips, your accent capturing it perfectly. 

Oh, I'm cramping up

I'm cramping up

But you're cracking up

You're cracking up

He remembered the time he drank too much and started dancing. God that shit hurt, instant cramps. He was going to stop- he was but then he heard your laugh. And he fell in love all over again- for the seventh time that day may i add (this man is fucking whipped for you). And so Kaeya ended up vomiting from dancing for so long, he found it worth it though, as you covered him with kisses and affection that night.

I'm Mr. Loverman

And I miss my lover, man

He had to try and get you back. At least try, somehow. but he was worried, yes he loved you and dearly wanted you back, but was he really worth your time? After what he did would you ever forgive him?

I'm Mr. Loverman

Oh, and I miss my lover

He was gonna call you. He moved his arm, fingers grazing the edge of the office phone he was assigned to. slowly grasping it and holding it to his ear. 'okay Kaeya, just say you are sorry. thats the best you can do. If she says she doesn't forgive you, then that's your fault.

I've shattered now, I'm spilling out

Upon this linoleum ground (Mr. Loverman)

I'm reeling in my brain again

Before it can get back to you (Mr. Loverman)

No. he couldn't do this. Asking for another chance might end with you hating him. he didn't want you to hate him even more than you do already,

Oh what am I supposed to do without you?

I'm Mr. Loverman

What was he meant to do? suffer? actually that seemed pretty fair at this point. He pretty much hated himself now.

And I miss my lover, man (I miss my lover)

I'm Mr. Loverman (oh-oh)

Oh, and I miss my lover (Mr. Loverman)

He greatly missed you. But he was stuck with you hating him. Maybe one day if he gets enough courage he would talk to you. But for now he still felt really shitty and guilty.

Song: mr lover man by Ricky Montgomery