Childe Truth Or Dare (one-shot)

(Okay it takes a while for the truth or dare part to come in but be patient oop)

You had just recently gone to liyue as a visit again with the traveller, as you were accompanying them with their travels. (traveler is lumine in this)

Childe noticed you the day you came to liyue(this isn't the first time he's seen you) when he saw you trying to buy some tomatoes, and damn this boys a fucking simp. His immediate thought is 'wow theyre actractive' and he walks up and offers to buy the tomatoes for you. You're so confused because tomatoes are really cheap and you have more than enough mora for it and this random guy with a mask comes up and offers to buy them for you? HuhhH?

Anyways you tell him it's fine and he offers to buy you lunch, which you decline because you've already had lunch but youre free if he wants dinner as long as you can pay for what you eat, he agrees and is estatic that he's gonna have dinner with you.

Man's whipped for you, he's been Crushing on you for ages. Like literally from the last time you visited liyue he can't stop thinking about you.

He's won't shut up about the dinner date with you, until one of the other fatui people ask him 'what are you going to wear?' and he starts freaking out. what if you don't want him to dress up? what if you do? what if you think he's trying to hard, or not enough?? He's racing around trying to find something to wear and then someone comments on how it's almost the time and he ends up rushing to the place, with his usual outfit on.

He's really nervous because he has to make this 'perfect' so you like him, and he's already messed up.

You honestly have a really fun night with him, it was a casual dinner. Just takeout and eating it well looking at the stars with him and talking.

But now he's fallen for you even more. Youre so oblivious it's killing him. You're just like 'haha friend' and he's sitting in the corner crying.

He ends up begging zhongli to help him someway anyway just please help. Zhongli laughs and tells him to just tell you. (that's so ooc sorry☹️) but he's too scared that you don't like him back.

Meanwhile you are freaking out Crushing on him. "JSBDN LUMINE hElP hEs sO CUTE" you're rolling around on the ground crying at how he blushed when you hugged his arm walking home the last time you went out. "he likes you anyways, so just tell him." lumine says to you, she's going to jump off a cliff if you say 'but what if he doesnt'.

You sniff "but what is he doesn't?". Lumine walked out. "I- PAIMON HELP-".

Lumine ends up going to zhongli to discuss you and childe. You've both gone on many dates that was 'just friends hanging out' which makes both of them want to cry.

They decided to brainstorm ways to get you two together, which they chose the idea 'truth or dare'.

They agreed that lumine would invite you and zhongli would invite childe, and they would also invite a few other people as to not seem suspicious.

(time skip?)

"y/nnn~" lumine sang as she walked into the room where you sat, grinning like a idiot, "come play truth or dare with me". "mmgh, who's playing?" you replied slightly pouting, looking up from what ever the fuck you were doing before. "childe is,"she smirked as you instantly turned red,"and bennet, mona and zhongli. I think"

"fine ill play, but only 'cause you asked so nicely." you blushed. Lumine is a demon. "haha great now come". She pulled you to the place where the other four sat in a circle. You smiled at you friends giving them a small wave and smile.

(a/n monas here cos shes getting paid and' has to help her disciples'and I just did her story quest and pulled her lmao and Bennetts here cos he's amazing and I love him and his story quest is so funny and ksjskjsj amazing)

"Okay ill go first" lumine gave the biggest evil smirk in the history of everything. "y/n truth or dare.". No. She's gonna make you tell childe you liked him. You had to choose dare, or you would be exposed, you had no other option. "... Dare.". Lumine gave another evil smirk "great! Go sit in childes lap." HuH!? Blush blush blush from the both of you as you slowly stood up and sat down on childe

He sat crossed legs and you sat in the middle of that, he then put his hands on your waist. TO STEADY YOU Y-YEAH.

A few more rounds of truth or dare, soem funny stuff happening, Bennett being unlucky, mona being broke, and lumine bulling you. Til childe makes the stupid mistake of choosing truth to zhongli.

"if you had the choice to have a relationship beyond friendship, with y/n would you choose to or to stay 'close friends'?" zhongli asks his smirk growing by the second. Pure evilness. "I-" childe is so red you can't see his face anymore you just see a giant blob of red. "I would choose to date y/n." he's coving his face with both his hands, and now your blushing just as much as him.

"I like you y/n"

Wowza Well this sucks I'm sorry

The end cos I like bulling people with uncompleted stories your welcome 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 Adding the emojis so I can say this is 1k words long, also now it's 3am and I have school tomorrow so good night simps ig.

Also why did my Spotify play wap when I wrote that, that wasn't on my playlist 🤨🙁

You're welcome for the shitty post hehe ;P