I started laughing after Cancer and Libra left, "I don't understand why you guys have to fight over her," Leo look at me, "because I actually like her a lot."

There was silence for a moment, until Sagittarius coughs, "oh well, then goodluck to you, Leo, let's finish and plan the rest of the day."

After a while almost everyone is finishes all that is left is Gemini and Aquarius. Taurus was sticking around Aquarius the whole time. 

Then after everyone was finished, we all sat at the living room waiting for Libra and Cancer. 

"Where are they," Aquarius ask keep checking her phone for Libra to text her. Then a few more minutes Libra walk in with Cancer. 

The atmosphere was off, "umm did something happen," Pisces ask Cancer who just shrugged it off. 

"Well then, now that everyone is here, what do you guys plan to do," Aries ask changing the atmosphere. 

"You girls want to go shopping," Libra said with a smile, the girls faces grin widely, "is that even a question," Sagittarius said and get up. 

"Shopping we go," Aquarius said taking Libra arm and run to the door and the car. Sagittarius ran after them, "see you later babe," she said to me. 

"I guess we're going as well, bye guys," Gemini said go with Aries waving to Virgo and went. Capricorn follow behind them as well. 

"Well, now the girls are gone, what are we going to do," Taurus said looking like he's missing Aquarius. 

"Dude, are you missing Aquarius already," Leo laugh at Taurus, "it's not like you don't miss Libra," Taurus spat back. 

"Right, anyways what happen between you two," Leo ask curiously. "There's a paparazzi and they thought I'm you," Cancer said looking at his phone. 

"So there's going to be a commotion about you and Libra dating," he said sounding odd. Leo started laughing, "yo, no way dude." 

"Actually there's going to be more commotion then just you two," I said looking at my phone, "someone found out we're living together and people are assuming things already." 

"Let's just take our mind of it, wanna game," Pisces said not caring, "sure why not," Virgo said following Pisces. 

"Alright then, guess we're gaming 'til the girls get back," Taurus said. I nodded and follow them as well. 

I turn back to see Cancer and Leo was saying something but I couldn't hear until they both follow us behind as well. 

Sagittarius's Pov:

We arrived at the mall with Libra's scary driving skill, "are you guys all okay," Aquarius ask since she's in the car with Libra and me. 

"Yeah, I'm great," Libra said smiling, "no I think I'm going to die," I said trying not to spin my head and fall. 

The other car with Capricorn, Gemini and Aries is trying to find a place to park. "Finally, that took you long enough," Libra said and drag us into the mall.

"Okay okay, hold on," Aquarius said slowing Libra down, "what is it," Libra ask her confused. 

"Libra, I know you so well to know something happened during your breakfast date with Cancer," Aquarius said, "yeah even though I don't know as long as Aquarius do I just know you," I added.

"Okay, spill it since we're suspicious of it as well," Aries said with a smile. Libra sigh, "alright let's go get something to drink and we'll talk about it," she finally said.