Part 1

Hello everyone and welcome to the new book of void heroes , if you liked my other books , then hope you enjoy this as well , lets get started .

- - - - - - - - -

In the phantom realm . . . 

we see on the top of the hill a person standing in front of a grieve ward , that person is none other than Sam phantom .

Sam: hey mom , how are you been? I'm have been fine , I went to many places , met a lot of weird and interesting people , oh and new people joined our family , there is Sirin who I summoned as a servant , she cool but can be too series , and there is Lana she's . . .  .weird to say the least , but good to have around .

The phantom sighed .

Sam: I miss you mom , I wish you were here with me *sad smile* I will visit again . . . rest in piece mom .

After that the phantom went back to the kuro castle , his home with his friends and family .

As he entered the castle , he found Amatsu and Akka chasing around a gray fox who's just laughing , while Dio is jut chilling in corner with some coffee .

Sam: . . . . .do I need to know?

Dio & Kurona: nope *sips coffee* 

Sam: ._. 

Dio: by the way meet Tamia the cosmic fox , she . . .

*break*

Amatsu: GET BACK HERE!

Akka: YOU TROLL FOX!

Tamia: hahahahah

Dio: as you can see , she love pranks .

Sam: great so we have a troll *head got hi be the fox* ow 

Dio: don't she a good girl , just too childish .

Skull: so she's Sam 2.0 huh?

Sam: OI!! 

everyone: hahahah 

meanwhile in a unknown place . . . .

???: did you find it?

??2: sadly my queen no , but we did found some glues about the chosen one .

???: good , continue you search we must find him , and the keys .

??2: yes your highness ! 

the figure left . and the queen's eyes shined .

???: 10 years has past since you saved me , I will find you this time and save you from the evil of organic life forms ! 

The aura fired .

???: and race will rise again . . .. and this time . . .we will win !