Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)

Start from the beginning

Emiya and Mordred came back looking for a defeat as Y/N Alter was forced to party and block some of their hits with a single sword.

He couldn't get too cocky and start dodging, his abilities weren't just like that yet.

But it look like, they were starting to understand him more. They were staring to understand his tendencies, and more of that.

Trying to block an attack from both Mordred and Emiya, in ended up as his grip on the sword loosened, and it was gone from his hand as it was struck up into the sky.

It landed nearby, but it wouldn't be a problem unless he summoned it back into his hand.

But unfortunately, he couldn't do that.

Emiya stabbed his two swords into Y/N Alter, being affected by it, the "Archer" jumped back and into his hands formed a bow. Grasping the string, he struck it back a couple of times.

All three shots successfully hit Y/N Alter, who, was now stumbling back as blood staines his armor.

Mordred played more of a cause as she drove into Y/N Alter with her large sword, stabbing him in the process as the others once done, she kept digging her blade into him until it reached an abandoned building

There, she was thinking of using her Noble Phantasm to end it all, but it seemed that the rubble soon crashed down on Y/N Alter, and caused smoke to cloud the area.

Underworld

Ereshkigal: "Well, I suppose that is true. But I'm working as fast as I can!"

She exclaims, you sigh and realize that you have no other option but to rely on her slow working powers...

Powers...

Powers..

Powers.

Y/N: "That's it! Ereshkigal, I figured it out! All we have to do is-"

Ereshkigal: "I'm done."

It caught your attention, it surely did. Looking to your side, she sat on her chair, as if she was getting ready to take a nap, or fully sleep.

Looking back at yourself, you noticed that you were in full armor, and your helmet was already equipped. Your forever burning scarf would be the accessory you would carry forever.

Not to mention the greatest sword in existence, the Firelink Greatsword, that changes into many other forms of weapons.

Y/N: "Ye-yes...! I'm back to...me! I'm me again! The best saber class card to exist!"

Ereshkigal: "Despite having the lowest HP of the average saber..."

Y/N: "Woo! Thank you Ereshkigal, I don't know how I can repay you!"

The Goddess thinks, looking at Y/N and his blazing scarf, an idea started to form in her head.

Ereshkigal: "Well...you could perhaps-"

Y/N: "Not right now! Can't you see I have an island to save here? Save it for when we get back to Chaldea. Ciao!"

A hole appears beneath him as he falls through it, and as it closes, it leaves Ereshkigal in shock.

Ereshkigal: "Maybe I shouldn't have done it so soon..."

Surface

Gilgamesh yawns a bit as ashes form, taking shape of Y/N next to him.

Gilgamesh: "Look who joins the party?"

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I get it. What's happening...holy gwyn..."

The Soul of Cinder was cut off by the devastation caused by Y/N Alter. Just when we thought he was done, he had just gotten started.