Yes, there's an incredible amount of meat, since Jungkook likes them. I don't mind but if is Chinese food, I'm always in. In general, if is Asian food, I'll always be craving for them.

Looking at him, I pondered whether I should tell him or not as I didn't want him to worry. But at the same time, I promise myself I would tell him everything since we're couples. Stuffing a dumpling in my mouth, I slowly chew it.

"Don't avoid my question by eating." He said, raising an eyebrow sternly at me and I rolled my eyes, trying to enjoy the flavour as I ignore him. He kicked me softly under the table and I scrunched my nose at him indignantly. "Hey, Y/N." He pronounces my name in this strict tone. "I'm worried about you, why did you wake up so late? Could you not sleep last night because of my nightmare?"

I- how did he see through me this easily? I mean, it would be kind of obvious from a perspective as there was no reason for me to not sleep as the night was quite peaceful.

"Yeah..." I said hesitantly, swallowing the last bit of pieces of the dumpling and he bit his lip.

"I'm sorry," He apologised and I drop my chopsticks to raise each of my hands up, saying that it wasn't his fault. "I should've thought twice, I didn't realise we were that late in the night so-""Is not your fault," I cut in, shaking my head. "Is my fault for thinking too much and being negative overall."

He gritted his teeth as though he wanted to protest but acquiesce wordlessly. The rest of brunch was just in awkward silence, with me shooting a few glances over at him who didn't even look at me once. I'm assuming he's either angry at himself or he's angry at me for not agreeing with me.

Picking up my chopsticks, I fiddle with them as I didn't feel like eating anymore. There was a few more food on the table and I'm pretty sure Jungkook can finish them. Biting my lips, I look up at him but he continues having his eyes on the plate, ignoring my presence.

Turning over towards my seat to prepare to stand up and leave, I chew my lip. "I've finished eating." I started and there wasn't any reaction coming from him as he kept eating. "Tell me if you've finish eating, I'll clean up." Swallowing a lump in my throat, I pointed over to my bed. "I'll be sitting there and resting, alright?"

He suddenly cleared his throat, as he places his chopsticks down the same time I did. Clasping his hands together, he looked up at me. "No, is okay. I'll clean up. Make sure to take some rest and restore your energy, alright?" Before I could stand up, he stood up from his chair and walk over towards me to give me a small pat as he left to grab some tissues

Smiling through my teeth, I was glad he wasn't mad. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

3:00pm

"Aigo- ow, ow, ow," Jungkook groans when I started massaging one of his hard thighs with two hands. I was squishing it, avoiding looking at Jungkook as just by squeezing it makes me blush profusely. "This is hurting- aigo."

This little kid had been complaining that it hurts even though he had asked me to massage his thigh because it was cramp from last night from all the running he did.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Jungkook insisted and I arched my eyebrows as I was caught in surprise. Staring in disbelief at his cheeky grin, I continue squishing its muscular thigh softly which had given me this feeling in my heart.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I don't feel anything." I lied, forcing a smile in bewilderment, and he pierces me with an amused stare.

"That can't be true." He declared, giving me a coy smile and blinks flirtingly. "Don't things like this make your heart flutter?" He asked, raising his eyebrows while smirking as he slaps his other thigh rapidly.

Shaking my head at him, I scoffed. "Yeah, totally," I said, rolling my eyes and I sat back, in front of him. "I'm finished... anyway, there's something I've always been wondering," I said and he brushes his hand together and stretches his legs.

"Ask away, sweetheart," He gave a lopsided grin, patting his thighs as he gesture for me to sit on it and I sighed, shaking my head as I folded my legs.

"Back when we had our first breakfast together at your private cafeteria, I remember that you were saying you had someone in your mind as in a particular girl. Like you weren't interested in her yet but something makes you attracted to her- I was wondering if that girl was me?" I questioned him, and he raises his eyebrow in surprise at the amount of detail I remember.

He moistens his lips with his tongue and a shy smile crawls upon his lips. "Well..." He scrunches his nose nervously and I slap him on his leg.

"Just tell me. We're already dating anyways so it doesn't matter..." I pouted sadly and he waves a hand.

"Okay, okay. Yes, it was you, who else would it be?" He asked me and I shrugged, smiling triumphantly and happily. I crawled over towards him to peck him on the cheek as a gift. I sat beside him, fiddling with my hands.

To be honest, it was my first time having a charming boy in my life who has feelings for an ugly duckling like me. At first, I regretted going to this school and facing this many scary things but if I have didn't, I wouldn't be here. This is a-

"Y/N," He pronounces my name softly and I turned to look up at him, raising an eyebrow. He smiled down at me which makes me smile for no reason at all.

"There's something I want to ask you." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Double update today~ Teehee! Happy birthday to WWH- KIM, SEOK, JIN! Love him so much- his confidence is so exhilarating <3 

You are the causes of my euphoria~~

Thank you for reading!

~Xin 

(P.S: If you want to know which chapter that Jungkook had told Y/N he had a particular interest in a girl, go to chapter 22! ^^)