Chapter 6 "Nightmares and Bad Memories"

Start from the beginning

Philza then walks in.
"I see you've found a place to sleep. I've found some pajamas that tubbo left here, so they should fit you."
He hands me some green pajamas, the shirt has a little bee patch sewn into it.
"Thank you."
He nods and smiles.
"Call me if you need anything, and Tommy don't stay up to late."
Tommy groans loudly,
"I'm noooot gonnaaaa."
"Good." Phil walks out the room, shutting the door behind us.
"There's a bathroom down the hall next to Willbur's room if you wanna go change, I'll change in here."
Tommy says as he searches his messy closet for pajamas.
"Ok"
I walk out the room and go change in the bathroom. When I'm done changing, I look at myself in the mirror. I have to move my hair to see my bright green eyes. I have a bruise on my eye. It must have been from that kid hitting me before. I open my mouth to see my crooked yellow teeth. One of my foster parents got mad when the saw my teeth, and knocked out one of them. It still hasn't grown back. Apparently they didn't want a disgusting and unclean child. I lift up my shirt to see my skinny torso, with scars all over it. Ounce when I was younger, I ate too much of the food I was given and one of the foster parents cut my stomach and chest. I was 6, I didn't know better.
Someone knocks on the bathroom door.
"Is someone in there?"
It's the pig mans voice.
I quickly open the door and step out.
"Sorry I didn't mean to take so long."
"No your fine."
He walks into the bathroom, shutting the door.
I walk back to Tommy's room. He's already changed and in bed, typing on his phone.
"Hey kibs, can you turn off the lights before you get in bed?"
I nod.
"Poggers."
He goes back to typing. I turn off the lights and walk over and slowly climb up the medal ladder. I see what he means, it's steep and hurts your feet to climb up. The sheets are green like the pajamas I'm wearing. I settle under the covers and stare up at the ceiling, listening to the random videos that Tommy is watching. I fall asleep to the noise of the videos.

                         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in a dark room. Usually I am able to see well in the dark, being a Phantom. But this room is so dark, it's hard to see the walls. There is just the outline of a door, the light shining through the cracks. Suddenly the shadow of feet walks into the light of the door. I take a step towards the door.
"Mama?"
My voice sounds smaller, younger.
The door creaks open, the sound almost overwhelming. My heart lifts for a second.
"Mama!"
But then it drops again.
Her face looks, odd- like there's supposed to be features, but if you try to focus on them they go away. The only clear feature is her glowing aqua eyes. I can feel sadness in the air.
She is holding a bottle. She slowly wobbles toward me. I step back a little, scared.
Why is Mama like this? She doesn't look ok-
She slowly pulls out something. A gun. She points it towards me. But then she stops. Suddenly she starts to sob, dropping onto her knees.
"What am I doing?"
Her voice is loud and echoed.
"I'm so sorry- so so sorry."
She drops the bottle, it rolls across the floor, stopping right at my feet.
"M-mama... y-your s-scaring me."
Tears start to roll down my face. She looks up at me. Shock on her face.
"How could I do this!? How could I do this to my four year old son!?"
She starts to raise the gun, pointing it at her temple. Tears are streaming from her face.
"N-no Mama- d-don't cry-"
I take a step towards her, reaching out to her, wanting to comfort her.
"Please forgive me."
She says quietly.
"W-what-?"

BANG

      I gasp and quickly sit up. There is sweat dripping down my forehead, and tears rolling down my face. I look at the clock on Tommy's desk.
11:41
There is a big thunderstorm outside. I pull the blanket off of me and climb down the ladder, almost slipping. I look at Tommy who is sprawled out, sleeping soundly. I walk to the door and phase right through, not even bothering to open it. The door across the hall is cracked open, dim light shining through. I peak through and Techno is sitting at a desk, playing a game. I can't see what it looks like from here, it's to blurry. He suddenly stops playing. His pig-like ears perking up. I quickly hide behind the door, holding my breath.
"Did you know your eyes glow in the dark?"
I jump when I hear the monotone voice right next to me.
"I can see the glow even behind your hair. It gives you away when your trying to sneak like that."
He says.
"I-I wasn't t-trying to sneak I promise!"
His expression changes for a slight second, then it goes back to the menacing stare.
"Have you ever played Minecraft?"
I shake my head, confused.
"Here let me show ya."
He motions for me to follow him into his room.
As I walk in, I can see his bed on the same wall as the door, it has fancy white curtains hanging from the ceiling down onto it. He's got his gaming set up on the far wall. And a few bookshelves on each side of the closet, which is on the wall across from the bed.
He sits back down in his chair, an extra chair already off to the side of the desk. I sit in the chair as he starts to play the game again. The game is full of blocks. And his house is in a snowy area. He's got a horse, polar bear, and a whole bunch of dogs. He shows me that Philza has a house across from him. They seem to have a lot off stuff.

BANG

I jump and cover my ears, shaking a little. The thunder has started to pick up and has gotten louder. I hate thunder storms. It always reminds me of that night and gives me nightmares.

Techno's POV
BOOM

The thunder made Kibs quickly jump into my bed and grab a pillow. He covers his head, shaking. I get up and awkwardly sit down next to him. I rub circles on his back like Phil would do. He flinched slightly but then he seems to relax a bit. I can see him peer at me from under the pillow, just a little bit of the emerald green glow shines up at me. I lean back against the wall, continuing to rub his back. I can feel his shaky breaths. And every time more thunder sounds outside, he grabs the pillow tighter. After a while the storm calms down a bit and he has fallen asleep, his back against my side. It's always so awkward trying to comfort someone. That's usually why I let Willbur do the comforting, while I do the fighting. After a bit I start to doze off, my hand still on Kibs back, feeling his breathing. I eventually fall asleep.

1821 words