Chapter 6 "Nightmares and Bad Memories"

Trigger warning: gun, mentions of suicide, alcohol, scars and abuse

Bad is staying for dinner. I like him he's very cheery and loves to talk about his dog, Rat. Phil has pulled out two foldout chairs, since the table is starting to get crowded. We are having something called 'Stir Fry', I don't know what it is but it sounds fancy.
"Ok dinners ready!" Phil shouts to everyone. Since everyone had scattered around the house, you could here footsteps from everywhere. Tommy and Will bolt down the stairs, with Techno calmly coming from behind them. Ranboo comes from his room, so he's first to the kitchen, being the closest. And me and Bad come from the living room. Phil pulls me and Ranboo aside.
"Just in case you guys haven't had this before, if you don't like it, just signal me in anyway. I'll pull out some of the leftover grilled cheeses instead."
We both smile and nod. Phil smiles back and we go to join everyone at the table.
"This is really good! Thank you Phil!" Bad says.
"Of course! You can join us anytime for dinner." Phil smiles.
I look down at my own plate. It's a mix of noodles, meats, and veggies with a clear-brown sauce on it. I look over to Ranboo, who seems to be hesitant too. I take a bite and my mouth instantly fills with flavor. I wasn't expecting that, but it's good! Like really good! So I take another bite, smiling at Ranboo, showing that I like it. He takes a bite too and looks surprised for a second, but then continues to eat, liking it too. Phil smiles at us and everyone continues to eat and chat.
I was first done, closely followed by Ranboo and Tommy. Tommy chats away while we wait for everyone else to be done.
After dinner Bad leaves. Will and Techno do the dishes and Tommy wipes down the table.
"Are you sure I can't help?" I ask again.
"Yes I'm sure, your our guest, besides there aren't anymore chores that need to be done at the moment, Ranboo isn't doing any either."
"Mmmm- ok."
"I'm going to go find some pajamas for you, do you know which room you want to stay in?"
"Um- no not yet-"
"Ok well tell me when you know where you want to stay, I'll set up a place for you to sleep."
I nod.
He smiles and walks upstairs to go get the pajamas.
I walk into the kitchen.
Will and tommy are sitting at the table chatting, techno is leaning against the counter, looking at his phone.
Ranboo wasn't there, he must have gone to his room.
"U-um-" I start to fidget with the long sleeves of the black and white sweatshirt.
"C-can I-I stay in one o-of your rooms t-tonight?"
"Of course! I've got bunk beds in my room, because tubbo stays over a lot." Tommy says cheerfully.
"O-ok" I give a soft smile. I quickly drop the smile. Don't smile, your teeth look crooked and gross. They don't like your smile.
Tommy jumps up.
"C'mon I'll show you my room!"
He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs, to his room. His bunkbed is on the right wall, it has a larger mattress on the bottom and a smaller mattress on the top. There is a gaming set up on the other wall, and a cool looking bookshelf built around the window on the wall across from the door. Though there is a lot of Coca-Cola cans stacked on the shelves. There are some disks hanging on the wall with posters all around. There's even a rug, it has stripes, and a black half circle, and three x's going across it.
"You can sleep on top bunk, be careful though, the ladder is hard to climb. Tubbo usually just flies up."
He walks over to his shelves and pulls out a Coca Cola can from a minifridge I hadn't noticed before.

"He walks over to his shelves and pulls out a Coca Cola can from a minifridge I hadn't noticed before