Chapter 4 "Stuck In The Floor"

Kibbles POV
   I follow Will to his room upstairs. It's a nice room, with posters neatly hung on the walls and his bed was on the far wall by the window, he had a gaming set up next to it, and a guitar and some beanbags on the wall next to it.

He goes and sits on one of the bean bags, picking up his guitar

He goes and sits on one of the bean bags, picking up his guitar. I hesitate at the door. What if I'm not actually aloud in here, Will they beat me if I go in? Will notices, and nods, telling me I'm aloud. I slowly walk over and sit on the other beanbag. He starts to play a tune that I don't recognize. It's nice. I close my eyes as I listen. Suddenly the front door slams open downstairs and someone is yelling. I flinch and looks at the door.
"Don't worry that's just Tommy, he's a bit much but he won't hurt you." Will assured me. I look back at him and nod. Tommy goes quiet after The winged man- i forgot his name- yelled at him. I could hear footsteps come up the stairs and a kid with a red and white baseball shirt- who I assume is Tommy- comes in.
"I heard there's a kid here!" He says loudly.
I cover my ears, his voice kinda bounces around in my head.
"Tommy don't be so loud." Will says to him.
Tommy walks in and a very tall, half and half hybrid walks in behind him. He looks to be an ender hybrid, he's very timid and slouches a lot. Tommy plops down on the floor in front of me and Will.
"Where you born before or after April 9th, 2004?" Tommy asks.
"U-um after?"
He throws his arms in the air "YES IM NOT THE YOUNGEST!"
I flinch at his sudden loudness.
Will puts his guitar back.
"Do you have to be so obnoxious?"
"I am not obnoxious! I am a very interesting and cool man!"
"Mhm riiiight"
"Hey are those my clothes?"
I shift uncomfortably. I'm not supposed to wears these, now I'm in trouble.
"They're so big on you HAHAHA"
Oh- i guess I'm not in trouble.
"Hey kibbles can you come downstairs please?" The winged man calls from downstairs.
I quickly get up and go downstairs. Am I in trouble? Did i do something wrong?
"How do you feel about staying the night with us? We don't have an extra bedroom but I'm sure one of the boys wouldn't mind sharing with you."
Stay the night? I guess it would be better than staying with the other man. I nod.
"Ok great" he smiles. "We will be having lunch soon, do you have any allergies?"
I shake my head. He gives a thumbs up.
"I'll call you all down when it's ready, you can go back up with the others."
I go back upstairs to Wills room, I try to open the door but my hand slips through "oh-" I try again but I can't grab it. Great- now I'm stuck standing outside the room awkwardly, not able to open the door. I try to push on it to see if it's already open and fall right through, part of my legs still on the other side. Everybody stares down at me, shock on their faces.
"WHAT?! HOW DID HE DO THAT?" Tommy shouts.
They all probably think I'm a freak now. I feel uncomfortable with all the eyes on me, I get up onto my knees and look down, my hair covering my face. Will comes over and crouches down next to me.
"Are you ok? You fell pretty hard there."
I look up and nod.
"Good" he smiles and holds out a hand to help me up. I take it and get up.
"Are we not going to talk about how he just went through a door?" Tommy says. Will puts a finger up to his mouth and Tommy goes quiet. I sit back down on the beanbag and Will goes to sit on his bed. Tommy moves onto the other beanbag and starts to rant. He's talking about something called Cat and Mellohi? I don't really know but I try to listen. After a while the winged man calls us down for lunch. He made grilled cheese and tomato soup. Tommy instantly starts eating, rambling ounce more. I look down at the food and remember that I only ate Mac and cheese last night. I'm hungry but what if I'm not supposed to eat it?
"It's ok, you can eat it, tho you don't have to" The winged man says with a smile on his face. I take a bite of the sandwich, it's really good. As I eat I try to remember the winged mans name, meaning I spaced out. The beanie guy waved his hand in front of my face.
"Kibbles you ok?"
I nod. I really gotta write their names down.
After we all finished lunch Tommy and Beanie man went to play minecraft, leaving me and Ranboo to stand their in awkward silence. We are in his room, wich is kinda plain, but it has a nice bay window.
It's on the first floor, off to the side of the hallway. He sat on his bed, fidgeting with his nails, while I stood in the middle of the room. I looked to the side and saw a book on the nightstand that says 'do not read'.
It might be personal, so I won't ask. He has a few pictures on the wall, they're mostly his family and A person I don't recognize, he's a bee I think.

I look at Ranboo and we make eye contact for a second, which made Ranboo make an ender like noise and i sank waist deep into the floor

I look at Ranboo and we make eye contact for a second, which made Ranboo make an ender like noise and i sank waist deep into the floor. "ACK!" Ounce i stop falling, I try to get back up but can't place my hands on the ground- they just phase through. Ranboo kneels on the ground and tries to grab me- but his hands just go through me. At that point we both are starting to panic.

Ranboo's POV
I don't know what to do. Kibbles has sunk through the floor and I can't grab him- I don't know his breed and I don't know how to get him out. I quickly jump up and run to Phil, I pull on his sleeve to get his attention.
"What's up Ranboo? Are you ok?"
I pull at his sleeve again and point to my room. I follow him as we quickly get to the room. Kibbles is still in the ground and is starting to hyperventilate, pulling at his hair.
"Kibbles? What happened?" Phil quickly runs over and drops to the floor, he tries to grab kibbles and goes through him.
"Kibbles calm down its ok! Your ok I'm right here."
Phil sits crisscross on the floor in front of kibbles, I come over and crouch down next to them.
"Why didn't you tell me your a phantom?" Phil asks.
"I-I didn't want- to be looked at as- a freak-" kibbles says, tears starting to form in his eyes, they seem to almost glow. I shake my head, god i wish it didn't hurt to talk.
"Your not a freak Kibbles, your just different, it's ok to be different." Phil says.
Kibs nods, wiping at his tears.
"I-I can't move my legs."
"It's ok" Phil pulls out his phone.
"I'll search up how to get you out, just hang tight for a second." Phil stands up and walks out.
I sit down on the floor.
"It's gonna be ok." I whisper a barley audible whispers.
Kibbles nods, and looks at me, as if he's trying to remember something.
Maybe he's got memory problems too.

1300 words