Chapter 2 "I Have To Leave"

Trigger warning: Forced Alcohol consumption

I must have dozed off because I wake up to the man opening the door, and me falling out. Note to self, don't fall asleep against the car door.
"Get up." He says and he walks toward the house.
I get up and my palm is bleeding. I guess I scraped it against the concrete. I walk to the entrance and slowly walk in, this place is a mess. There is dirty dishes and clothes all over the place and, alcohol bottles. Great he drinks to.
"Your room is the first door on the left down that hall, don't go upstairs and don't go in any other rooms besides the kitchen and bathroom." He sits down in a recliner and grabs a bottle.
I walk down the hall and into my room. It is a storage room. There are boxes filled with useless things everywhere. There is a very old mattress leaning against the wall. Well this is great. I sit my bag down and moves the mattress to the floor. I search the boxes and find a pillow and blanket. I also find an random book. I sit down on the mattress and start to read.

-A few hours later-

   I must have fallen asleep again. Or passed out- i don't really know. When I woke up I could hear stomping coming towards my door. The man slams open my door, obviously drunk.
"I called you several times!" His words are slurred and he sounds angry.
"S-sorry I fell asleep-" "I don't care if you fell asleep! Come here now."
I quickly stand up, my vision gets a bit spotty and I get a bit light headed but it goes away. I walk over to him and he grabs my arm and half leads half drags me out of the room to the kitchen.
"Make me food." He walks back into the living room. I pull out the stuff the make Mac and cheese and after about ten minutes I had made the food. I put some in a bowl and carried it out to the living room.
"Here you go sir." He takes the bowl from me and starts eating. I walk back to the kitchen and make my own bowl. I look at the clock and it's about 9 pm. I was out most the day. I eat my bowl and then go back to my room. I continue to read my book but after about ten minutes I hear the front door open and several people walk in. Suddenly theirs a lot of noise. I peak my head out of the room and see three more people come in, grab bottles and start drinking. Great now he's throwing a party. I go back to reading for about an hour, then I hear several footsteps coming towards my room. The door slams open.
"Hey brat come out here!" The guy and one of his friends had come to my room.
"Um- no thank you-" His friend then grabs my arm and starts to drag me out.
"Your coming out here." They drag me into the living room and the guy holding me pins me on the wall and another one comes up with a bottle.
"Have you ever had beer before?" The guy with the bottle says. I slowly shake my head no.
"Well today's your lucky day!" He smiles and brings the bottle up to my face. I quickly turn away, horrified. A third guy comes over and holds my head, they force the alcohol into my mouth. It burns going down my throat, and I cough some out.
"Ha! The thing can't handle a little bit of alcohol!" They bring another bottle up to my face, half forcing it down my throat and half pouring it on me. I squirm and cough, trying to get free of their grip, the guy holding me tightens his grip. "What's the matter? Does it taste bad? Pfft-" all four of them break out into laughter. I suddenly phase through the wall, falling out onto the ground outside. Apparently it started raining. I started to run. Run as far as I could from that house. My vision more blurred then usual and the world seemed to move around me. After running for what felt like forever, my legs gave out and I dropped onto the ground, now soaked. I curled up and started to cry.

737 words