Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard

Start from the beginning

Ragnarok took the paper, growling from his throat. The paper showing that they are indeed not a Weasley but they are a Yaxley, a Pure-Blood family that One of the Sacred 28. Yaxley Family is related to Black, Crouch, Longbottom and Weasley. They got extinct by the Male Line leaving only the Female line but now the Male line exists front him, the Line got disappear because Dumbledore stole the Twin, the hope of the Yaxley Family from their verge of Extinct but now, the Death Eater is no more and the Dark Lord is no more.

They also have a compulsion that consisted of; the appearance change to make them look like Molly and Arthur; a personality change; Loyalty Potion; Magic Binding; and all of those is keyed by Albus Dumbledore.

Ragnarok looks at the Twin in front of him as he leaned at the seat behind him, clasping his hand together. Hadrian probably notices the Magic binding of the Twin since he is the lady Magic favour and the Merlin Blood Family. Albus Dumbledore, Oh, how he went so low to stole Twin birth children from the Pure-Blood Family especially the one who connected to the 4 strongest Families in Britain Wizarding World, Crouch, Black and Longbottom. His Crime is already out of hand and this crime will never go hidden into the shadow.

The Goblin Lord bared off his fangs with a predator smirk remembering the Letter from his friend, Oh, Hadrian, you are such a sly little fox.

[Ragnarok do me a favour, I don't want to meddle in the Weasley family problem but I want them to get out from that family. I also have suspicious of bout Arthur who always obeys Molly, I have no doubt that they want to get out of the Weasley House when they know the Truth, I don't know anything which family Dumbledore kidnapped the Twin but for sure I had guts feeling that they gonna want to cut their ties from Molly and thus, the Twin need to have a court battle with Weasly, Well, I have no doubt it was easy but I need you to support them so they can get out from there.

Dumbledore is foolish to not use Blood Adoption, because of this, the chance that the Twin can get adopted into Black House is a high percentage.]

"What are you two gonna do?" Ragnarok questioned

Fred and George look at each other before Fred started, "We want to get out from the Weasley Family-"

"And If I remember that Sirius willingly want to adopt us into his House-"

"Besides, If this is true then-"

"We are gonna bring Yaxley into the Wizengamot."

Ragnarok holds a Glee inside of him when saw the anger in them, "Well then, You need to have court battle in Wizengamot by told the truth about the deed, Dumbledore might get away with this Crime because he pays but then all of his money in the Vault gonna wasted away by his Crime and his reputation got destroyed."

Fred and George look at each other before grinning at their Prankster grinning and they said in unison that makes Ragnarok has Grin sharply though that he took a liking to this Twin.

"Don't worry, We are not Prankster for nothing and We are not the Incoming Marauder for nothing."

....

Hadrian walking pacing back and forth at his Bedroom, the sun already setting and the moon already raised in the night sky. He got a letter from the Twin and indeed they are got a Compulsion and a bunch of the Potion in them and top of that they are a Yaxley Blood Children, Dumbledore makes a grave mistake, he stole the only hope of Yexley Family from the extinct by fooling everyone that there no Male Line of Yexley Family.

Marvolo who saw his beloved in worried embraced him from the back in his waist before cocooning him at his Lap, "Don't worry, the Court will happen at the next Wizengamot. Lucius will do something about this, especially Narcissa and Sirius. Yaxley is related to Black."