The school ended once again and I was about tot go home alone since Seojun have a part-time job. I'm fixing my things and put my bag on my back. I was about to walk out of the exit when someone grab my bag, pulled it, spin me around and pulled me close to him. It was Seojun, his face is so close, even our body is close. "Ready to go home?" He asks.

"But I thought you have a part-time job?" I replied. "Doesn't matter, I'll manage my time and bring you home...I'll do anything for my princess even if it means I'll lose my job." He smiles. I slap his arm. "Ow, what was that for?" 

"Stop saying that you'll lose your job because of me...I feel like a burden." I rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine. Let's go?" He placed his on mine and I nodded. We took a bus on our way home. We both also listened a music while the bus is moving, we both shared my earphone.

I was sleepy so I placed my head on Seojun's shoulder.

....................................................................

Seojun's POV

Kyla and I are both on the bus on the way to her home. We also shared her earphones, I suddenly froze when I felt a weight on my shoulder and noticed that she was sleeping. 

My heart raced and I chuckled. I also felt sleepy so, I placed my head on hers. I feel calm, without thinking I sighed. 

"I love you..."

..................................................................

"How's school?" Ken asked as soon as I got home. "Don't try to sound like mom." I replied. "Oh? Where's Seojun?" He asked again. I make my way to the kitchen for a soda. "He have a job remember?"

"Ahhh, that's why. I remember that we played a video game all night when he sleep over HAHAHAHA."

"And you two are annoyingly loud." I scoffed. "Go get a girlfriend already and stopped stealing my boyfriend." I added while laughing. "Did you know that'll be graduating soon? Be proud of your oppa!~" He said. 

"Hayst, don't call yourself oppa, big bro fits you." I cringe. "Why? Why can't oppa fits me?" He said while doing aegyo and honestly I almost barf. 

...........................................................

(I know that this was supposed to be the scene of Jookyung and Seojun but I found it really cute so instead I gave it to be Kyla and Seojun's scene, please don't hate me.)

Seojun have free time so, he said that we'll date again. He surprises me and now we're inside an Ice Rink. (Place where Ice Skaters train or have a competition.) 

"Why are we here?" I asked. "To skate." He replied. "Why do you want to skate all of a sudden?" I asked again. 

"Guys take girls ice skating when they go on dates. They help them when they're about to fall, and that gives them a chance to be physically close. They can skate and enjoy spending time  together." 

I don't know how to skate. My mom is so protective that even a mosquito can't even be near us when Ken and I were babies. It means I grew up staying at home being neat and clean than playing outside. Though, I experience playing in the rain and biking but that's it.

I once played rough during our PE time back in middle school but it didn't end well, I went home with an sprained ankle. I tired playing like other kids but then, I went home with a big bleeding bruise on my elbow.

But even so, I can play different kind of sports, I'm kinda gifted and a fast learner as long I take precautions to not hurt myself.

"B-But, I don't how to skate...I'm not a good skater." I told him. "Neither am I." He chuckled. "What?" I said. "What are we going to do?" He said and laughs. "You're unbelievable." I said.

"Here let me help you." He kneeled down and helped me wear the skating shoes.

After a while, We're skating but I'm still shaking since I'm scared that I may injure myself while Seojun is so good with it. I didn't move an inch since we stepped foot on ice. 

 "Can we race?" He asked teasingly. "I'll kill you." I told him annoyed but he just laughs. 'You're cute when you're angry." He said. I rolled my eyes. I'm trying to keep my balance, frozen in one area. "Come on atleast move." He said. 

"You said you're not good at it...It's not fair." I pouted. Then suddenly he skate far away to me. "Yah!" I yelled. "Yah! Han Seojun don't leave me here! I'll kill you I swear!"

He slipped and I came running while skating to check if he's injured. "Yah, are you okay, be careful." I said helping him up but he bursts laughing. "Look, you can skate now." He said, I punched his arm. "I hate you." Well, he's right, it's been 30 minutes and I didn't move a bit and now he acted that he slipped so, I could try skate to him. 

He stood up. "Let's race." He said happily.  "Here you go again with all your bets." I said. "The first person who gets to that pillar is the winner, and the winner gets a wish." He said. "That's so typical of you." I told him. "Come on~" He whines. "I'll go backwards come one." He said.

"Fine. Game." I replied and he smiles happily. "1, 2...3 Go!" 

He did went backwards and I tried my best but he won. "I won!" He yelled doing a mighty pose. "Aish..." I sighed. I quickly slipped but before I even touch the floor he caught me. We both froze, his hands are on my back and my arms is clinging on his next.

"Am I that handsome?" He asks seeing me drooling over him. "Don't assume." I replied. "So, what's your wish?"  His next move shocked me when...

He kiss me...

...............................................

Can you guess who help Sujin? 

What will happen next?

Is the kiss worth it? 

If you like my stories, I hope you vote for it and follow me and help me for my exam today huhu