September 20, 2021

As I said before my parents did not want me to be with him, so we snuck around to see each other. 

He had snuck over to my house a few times, but every single time I was asleep. I woke up one morning with a letter and a bracelet of mine in my window, and little sticks all on my floor. We planned another night for him to sneak over, and when the day (May 20, 2016) came my best friend spent the night with me. We told him not to come over at all because my parents were next door at my uncle's house drinking and were super drunk, but he decided to sneak over and 45 minutes later he was outside of my window. He walked through my ditch and along the tree line to my window. He grabbed the cinder block from the side of my house and stood on it. He was there right outside my window. I opened my window and leaned out to where my body was halfway out of my window, and I was scared but I kissed him...I felt like a princess in unfortunate circumstances.

I still remember the feeling of his lips on mine after 5 and a half years. His lips were soft, and his kiss was very gentle. I was savoring his lips when my friend, who was holding me out of my window, said, "Your butt is in my face."

I replied with, "Then get your face out of my butt."

"Do you want me to drop you headfirst out of this window," she asked.

"No," I replied.

She helped me back into the window, and I told him to wait there. We decided that we were going to leave my room and lock my bedroom door on the way out so nobody knew we snuck out. We left the window open so that we could get back in. We snuck out the front door, and then we all walked to the tree line beside my house and talked. My boyfriend and I sat at the tree diagonal from a little small shed we had. 

I remember that night I wore these high-waisted button-up shorts that stopped right below my butt cheeks and a t-shirt. It was dark so I don't remember what he was wearing. We were all making jokes and laughing quietly. He and I started to make out (Which now I know was rude because my best friend was right there).

A few minutes later we heard my dad and uncle walking up the path in my backyard, and we heard them go in. I freaked out...we all freaked out. My friend hid behind the tree and my boyfriend and I hid right under my open window where like six Hydrangea bushes are planted. I started hyperventilating when my uncle and dad stepped out on the porch, and I accidentally broke a stick under my foot and they heard it. He covered my mouth and whispered in my ear to be quiet. After I broke the stick on accident my dad said, "What was that," and my uncle responded with, "Probably an animal or something."

They then went back inside and that was when he helped me and my friend back into my bedroom window, and then I told him I loved him. He then left to go back home...as soon as school let out he would sneak over every Saturday and sometimes in the week. 

One time I got caught calling him on the house phone and I got in trouble. It was pure hell not getting to see him or talk to him, not in secret. It took a toll on my mental health and I started losing a lot of weight. Before that all happened I weighed about 105 lbs, and eventually, it was to the point where I probably weighed about 85-90 lbs.

 When he would sneak over we would cuddle and listen to music on my tv since I was grounded from all electronics besides my tv. We would also make out and leave hickeys on each other's necks and chests. He told me a few times at band practice, over the summer, his band director would see them. His friends saw them and seemed proud of them. He would play them off to his parents who knew what they were. 

I let him touch my boobs too because he was my boyfriend. I remember the bra I was wearing was the color of the Rose-colored Crayola marker (a dark red-violet color).