September 17, 2021

I know it has been about a week and I apologize for not writing sooner. I haven't been feeling up to writing, so please forgive me!

Time to start where I left off.

We avoided talking about it on the way to drop me off. That next Wednesday he brought it up to me, and I tried to deny my feelings for him. I denied my feelings to him for about a month before he asked me what I was doing one night at church. I told him I was doing homework for my science class his response was, "Is it chemistry because we have chemistry together?" I was really embarrassed. I remember when he asked me I was eating Pizza Rolls. I had no response to it and his friend who came up and sat right beside him asked, "Did you ask her yet?" and he said, "Yeah."

During church that night we held hands and my friend jokingly said, "No premarital hand-holding!"

I remember watching a Skit Guys skit on Adam and Eve. Then when church let out we went outside to his mom's car with his best friend, and he asked me if I had ever kissed anybody before and I said no. I told him that he would be my first kiss. He asked me if he could kiss me and I told him, yes, but I kind of chickened out on it that night. That night was April 20, 2016. We got in the car to drop one of the other girls off that his mom would pick up. After we dropped her off we went and sat in the very back of the car. Her car was an SUV. She got onto us for it, but it wasn't that big of a deal to me. We didn't do anything.

A couple of weeks later I got grounded for going to my other friend's grandparents' house and not telling my parents. My parents grounded me from going to church for what was supposed to be a few weeks but ended up being my parents not allowing me to go back to church there. They did that because I had been texting him from my nana's phone and lied to my parents about it even though they saw me doing it.

I was texting him about my choir concert that was that night. He showed up at my choir concert, and he did so without getting caught only because my parents didn't go. I almost had my first kiss with him that night but I chickened out again because my papaw was waiting for me in the parking lot.

My parents did not like me being with him, so we snuck around.

This is going to be the end of this entry! I will write more for sure tomorrow night!