chapter 19

So to make up for not publishing for awhile I give you another chapter I know fun right anyway enjoy.
-Hay

Louise Smith's pov (aka Elijah's mom wasn't expecting that were you😏)

I walked into the living room talking about what movie to watch when I stopped and a girl who look just like Elijah so of course I had to ask "what's your name I don't believe we have meet" and she said " oh I'm Laura nice to meet you" huh that name seems familiar then I realized why it seemed familiar and I paled and grew sad and felt regret way on me at the same time as I realized I got pale and I just felt regret,guilt , and sadness all at once so I just said "o-oh hi i-im j-just g-going to lie down for a bit holler if you need me." I went to my room and realized she was back the one I choose to give up because I didn't want a girl and just wanted my boy and at this I try to justify it as she would remind me of her father with her questions of where he was it hit me to be reminded and her questions killed me inside but ever since I was done greving I finally realized what I had done ever since then I have regretted gitting rid of my only daughter.

A/N

OMG THEY UPDATED TWICE IN ONE DAY IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!
Ik ik that's what your alll thanking right anyway I hope this was worth it love y'all
-Your author hay