Chapter 5

It's now Tuesday and Blythe has come down with a cold so now its 8:00AM and she is asleep so to get the hassle out of the way I call hay and kay.

Kay
Laura

"What's wrong"

"So I can't come in because Blythe-"

"Don't you have school today dear"

"Yes but-"

" no buts about it you are going to go get ready and when I get there you are going to head to school no matter how late you are"

"Do I have a Choice"

"No you don't see you soon bye"

So that was how that went so now I'm in Blythes room checking her temperature and she was burning up so I woke her up and gave her children's Tylenol and then she went back to sleep right after I put the bottle away and it's only 8:03 so i went and changed in to a gray sweater leggings brown boots and a flowery scarf and an elephant bracelet .

After I had changed and put my hair in a ponytail and there was a knock on a door I opened it and there was kay I looked and it was 8:10 and knew the bus stopped running and my car was in the shop so I was about to not go but kay tossed me her car...

After I had changed and put my hair in a ponytail and there was a knock on a door I opened it and there was kay I looked and it was 8:10 and knew the bus stopped running and my car was in the shop so I was about to not go but kay tossed me her car keys and I didn't know what kind of car she had so I just left and went to the parking area and the car I see there is wow it's a nice black vintage car

that looked really fast and boy was I right I got to school in recorder time. By the time I reached school it was just 8:26 like I said that car is fast I walked in to first period of course late so all eyes was on me but I kept my head up and walked to my seat and of course the evil bag sorry teacher just had to interrupt and said " Miss gray why are you late to my class" so I had to turn and I looked her in the eyes and with a blank face I said "Family emergency" and she had the oddasity to say "Miss gray how can you have a family emergency if you don't have one" and so I had to go get my self in trouble and say "Well you old hag maybe your the one without the family maybe that's why you are like a troll under a bridge towards children who are simply late" and of course she yelled " How dare you disrespect me like that" and my response was " How can I disrespect someone if I never had respect for them" and she of course yelled "principals office now"

So I walked in to the principal's office and the group who claim yo be the "bad" kids were sitting on the chairs so I walked up to the receptionists desk and said I was there to see the princeable and she asked for me to sit with the group of kids in leather jackets so I did I was the first to be called in so I walked in and he said "What brings ya here today"and I told him the whole story to how she said I couldn't have a family emergency because I don't have one and I said most of the things I said to her and he said he would talk to her about it and of course

he said " ok now down to the reason you were you late "

" I had an emergency that involved family "

"We both know you don't have any family around here"

I stood up so fast I knocked over my chair and said " if you can't take that as an answer like all the other students then I'm going to have to leave and tell the school board that you descrimenate kids like me and you never know I might have family you don't know if I don't or not so can I go now"

And he responded " Ok I'll accept your excuse this once but next time I want a better one you may go back to class" I stormed out of his office and everyone was looking at it like there was aliens in ther so already mad I yelled " WHAT" and they all looked down or away from me and I stormed of to the parking lot till my next class

..........................last class..............................

So right now I'm in my last class and the teacher is giving us free time so let me catch you up on what happened after the whole fiasco so through out the whole day all the kids from the bad group won't leave me alone about this morning asking me questions like " What did he mean by no family" or " Why do they think you don't have family you must have to use that excuse" and of course I never said anything or they would just throw things at me while I was talking to Ava now I'm in my last class and all I can think about is getting home to Blythe even though the bad kids are getting on my nerves I'm way to nervous about Blythe to care when the bell rang the I was the first out but before I could go out the doors the princeable stopped me and said " I'm sorry for the way she acted to you the way I did and I hope you stay in are school because you are an amazing student"

"Thanks and I will I just said it in the heat of the moment but I have to get home bye" he waved bye to me while I walked out and what I saw shocked me people were sounding Kay's car so of course I had to yell for them to move when they did the bad kids where there and the "leader" speaks first "so Laura right well I'm Noah and this is my gang nice car you got here " I just gave him a glare and said " I don't got time for this could you move so I can get into my car" he just laughed and didn't move so I shoved passed his group and him and it took some effort but did it anyway got in to Kay's car locked the doors and honked my horn as a warning to move when they did I drove home and gave kay her car keys and walked over to Blythe and checked her temperature and she was cool and then went and hugged kay and said "thanks kay" and she answered "your welcome you know you can call me or hay anytime you need us your like are granddaughter so just call"

"I will" i said then she left and I gave Blythe a bath then made her some soup so her stomach dosen't get too upset and put her to bed even though it's early she was really tired from being sick all day so when she fell asleep I went and done homework when I was done it was 4:50 dang math so then I went to check on Blythe and she had a small temperature so I woke her up gave her medicine then she went to sleep again and I decided to go to sleep to so I took a nice bubble bath and it was now 6:20 then changed into my pjs and checked on Blythe and she was as cool as a cucumber so I went and made me 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and then brushed my teeth and went and set my alarm for school then went to sleep at 7:00.

A/N

So I know we are a little late but it was Kay's turn and she had nothing so I just came up with this chapter from the top of my head so sorry if it's bad and please don't be rude if it's bad

Love your writer hay.