- Rut

Grimmjow was terrible.

During his rut he became even worse more aggressive which can sometimes leave you crawling around for a few days.

That would explain your current situation.

"G-Grimmjow not there!"

He slapped your hands away from where they were covering your back entrance, he's become obsessed with fucking you there for the past few weeks.

"Shut up," he mumbled his hands grasping tightly onto your hips as he pulled you closer to the pink mushroom-shaped head of his cock causing a sharp pain to rush through you as he forced his length into your unused hole.

"Ah shit! You tight as fuck!" He screamed shakily. Whilst most of his length slipped in, making you feel abnormally full, the pulsing hot feeling of his cock grazing your walls was too much for you.

He pulled out a little, keeping your hips elevated off the mattress, only to ram it all in at once Despite your earlier discord you found that your mind started to fog up making you unable to comprehend what was happening around you only able to feel the stretch of your walls and the pleasure it bought you.

"AH! Jow pull out s-some! I can't take it!"

Ignoring your please he flipped you over, spreading your thighs giving him full access to both your holes.

"Look at your pussy, it's begging to be filled up" his thumb applying harsh pressure to your clit making you even more aroused.

"Daddy's gonna fill you up real good"