DARKNESS RISING 1: Sean, meet the Autobots

ابدأ من البداية

"Errrrr, errrrr" Raf said to himself. Then his phone rang. He clicked on it. "Hi momma!" Raf exclaimed to his phone."Racing, right at the street. Okay, just five more minutes?"

Sean eventually got off the ramp and walked up the cliff. But as he did so, the sounds of a motorcycle engine and screams grew louder and louder.

'Well, that doesn't sound good,' Sean thought to himself. 'But that's none of my business.' He continued climbing up the hill, the roars getting louder. As soon as he got over the edge, he looked up to see-

Jack?!

He had virtually no time to react, because Jack Darby was only six feet in front of him. He was riding a motorcycle, and with good skill. He managed to swerve around Sean just as he got over the edge, but as he whisked by the blonde-haired teenager the rushing air pushed all balance from him. Within seconds Sean lost control, fell, and began rolling down the hill. Soon he rolled over the concrete wall and fell onto the pavement back first.

 Soon he rolled over the concrete wall and fell onto the pavement back first

The spine was roaring with agonizing pain. Sean couldn't think, because his back wouldn't let him. But he had no choice, there were matters at hand.

He got up while brushing some dust off his sweater just to see Jack get off his motorcycle and Rafael mutter "Woah" before looking at Sean. He lunged out of his spot and ran over to the injured teenager. "Sean! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just a bit rough." 'Liar, your back is really bruised up.'

"Jack Darby, I swear to God, you almost ran me over! What the hell were you thinking?" Sean exclaimed as he stormed over to the culprit.

Jack quickly backed up. "Sean, not now! We can talk about this later! Please, now is not the good time-"

"No Jack, you almost killed me! Next time you ride your bike, ride it on the road, not-"

But before Sean could continue his scolding, there was the sound of engines. The trio looked up to see two cars driving down the hill before suddenly shifting mid-air. Once the cars landed on the ground, they were no longer cars. In their place stood two giants. Covered in dark purple metal plates, two pairs of red eyes stared at the children like a cat at a mouse. They looked human, but made out of car parts, and in one of their hands was extended into a weapon, from the looks of it.

But that was not all. There was a familiar sound of shifting gears, and the teens swung around to see that the motorcycle was transforming into a metal giant- no, a robot- with a similar humanoid appearance. The only exception is that the robot was covered with blue plates, and some pink crown at the head. The robot had some female characteristics.

As a pair of blue eyes opened and snarled at the other two robots, the robot confirmed her gender by shouting: "This ends here, Cons!"