"Show me" Harry says. Dad tries to grab Scabbers from Ron, but he doesn't let go "Give into him Ron"

"What are you trying to do to him?" Ron asks.

"Ron, let go" I say.

Dad grabs Scabbers like a mother cat would grab it's kitten, bringing him to the piano.

"Scabbers! Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?!" Ron asks, dad placing Scabbers down and getting his wand ready.

Scabbers began running around, dodging all the attempts dad and Remus try with their wands, and just as he's about to run out the room through a small hole, dad gets him with the spell, turning him into a human, who is wearing old, ragged clothing.

Remus and dad pull him out of the wall and push him towards the piano, while Ron looks with his eyes wide open in shock.

"Remus? S- Sirius? My old friends!" Pettigrew says and grunts as he tries running, but Remus and dad push him back.

"Harry!" Pettigrew says as he looks at Harry, edging closer to him "Look at you. You look so much like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends, you know-"

"How dare you speak to Harry!" dad yells, going to Pettigrew and Harry.

Pettigrew runs behind the piano, looking between dad and Remus.

"How dare you talk about James in front of him!" dad yells, him going on the left and Remus on the right.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?!" Remus asks, pissed.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses. Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? What would you have done?" Pettigrew cries, turning to dad and pointing at him.

"I would've died! I would've died, rather then betray my friends!" dad yells.

Pettigrew crawls under the piano and goes for the exit, but I block the way. Pettigrew grabs my shoulders and look me right in the eyes.

"Oh, Y/N! You look much like your beautiful mother. Too kind and courageous for a Slytherin. She wouldn't have wanted me killed. Your mother would've spared me! She would've shown me mercy!" Pettigrew says. Dad and Remus try to pull him away, but he gets behind me, grabbing my throat.

"Get the hell away from my daughter!" dad yells as I feel tears swell in my eyes again.

"Dad" I croak out.

"Peter, let Y/N go" Remus says calmly.

"Leave my daughter out of this, Peter! How dare you even use her like this!" Dad yells, but Peter's grip on my throat tightens as dad walks forwards.

I grab Peter's hand and rip it off of me, jabbing him in the side and shoving him towards dad and Remus, and away from me.

"Should've realised, Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would. Together!"

"No!" me and Harry yell.

"Y/N, Harry, this man-"

"We know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle" Harry says as he slowly walks forwards.

"Bless you, boy. Bless you" Pettigrew says, kneeling in front of Harry and touching his legs.

"Get off!" Harry says, quickly pulling away "I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you" Harry says.

Dad and Harry help carry Ron out as I lean against the piano.

"I'm coming"

"Are you-" Hermione starts.

"I'm coming" I say quickly, not knowing what's come over me. Hermione nods her head, but dad looks back at me.

I look down as I stop myself from crying, closing my eyes. I hear footsteps coming towards me, getting me a little irritated.

"I said I'm coming!" I almost yell, looking up, but seeing dad instead of Hermione "Sorry" I say lightly, then look down again.

"What's wrong?" dad asks.

"Why does anything have to be wrong?" I ask.

"Your eyes are watery and you look upset. Tell me what's wrong" dad says, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"I thought he was going to hurt me. I thought he was going to take me away from you. And the way he talked about her. He said she was beautiful, kind and courageous. Like he loved her. I want that. I want that so bad. I want to see her and I want to hug her and kiss her cheek. I want to hear those words come from her mouth"

"How bad do you want it?" dad asks.

"I want it more than anything" I say.

Dad smiles at me and I smile back weakly, then chuckle.

"You know, I've never told anyone about the first time I truly cried" I say.

"I thought you don't cry" dad says, making me look down.

"Everyone has their weakness that... Hits them" I say, then look at my fingers, playing with them.

"Well, I've got time" dad says, making me smile.

"It was during my first year of Hogwarts. Ron had told me about the Mirror of Erised, so I went looking for it during my break. I found it. I looked in it, and at first, I didn't find anything. But then, I saw 3 people standing behind me. The first was you. You were on my left. I then saw my mother. She was standing on my right. You both looked so perfect. The third was... Was Fred" I say, looking up at dad, then down again, this time playing with my necklace "He was between you both, holding me tightly. And... And I burst out crying because I knew I'd never... I knew I'd never have that moment. Because I knew it was too good to be true" I say, my voice shaking and my will stopping myself from letting a tear fall.

"Oh, you will have that moment, my little pup" dad says, hugging me.

I hug him back and smile, closing my eyes as I lean into him, trying to take in as much as I can. When we pull away, I smile at dad.

"You don't have to hide how you feel. And thank you for telling me" dad says, kissing my head.

I breathe in heavily and cover my face in my hands, then look up at dad, waiting for it.

"You've got a boyfriend?"

"There it is" I say, chuckling lightly "For now, yeah, I do" I say.

"What do you mean 'for now'?"

"Well, I mean, I don't really expect anyone to like me" I say.

"Don't say that. You're beautiful and kind, courageous, cheerful. You're unbelievable" dad says, smiling at me.

I smile back, then take his hand as I walk down the stairs, going through the tunnel 'till I see everyone else. They continue on, as if they were waiting for us. Dad takes Ron and helps him walk, Remus coming to me.

"Does Snape really hate my dad?" I ask.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe his hatred. But he loved your mother. They were best friends, as well as Lily"

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit" dad says.

"A bit? A bit?! You almost tore my leg off!" Ron yells.

"I was going for the rat" dad defends "Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more then once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with, but the fleas, they're murder" dad says, making me laugh.