"Who's that?" Questioned Takemichi.

"Hanma Shuji, L/N Y/N's husband." Naoto explained, "I did a background check on him and, turns out, they went to the same orphanage. They were very close and I guess, on the way, they developed romantic feelings." Takemichi felt his heart pang. He was slightly jealous of their relationship. They were criminals, but at least they had love on their side. If two deadly fugitives could get into a relationship, then surely he could too.

"What's so important about her though?" To answer Takemichi's question, Naoto silently pointed at a detailed paragraph.

L/N Y/N, currently married to Hanma Shuji.
Status : Alive
Location : No leads
Crimes : mass murder, blackmail, manipulative, robbery/stealing, underage smoking, underage drinking, illegal drugs, illegal weapons, homicide, torture

At the age of 9, L/N Y/N murdered her father. When the police arrived, she claimed he had shot himself in the head. She was sent to an orphanage just out of Tokyo and met Hanma Shuji, her current lover. They hit it off immediately. The two spent at least a year in the orphanage together before Hanma was adopted and, a few days later, so was L/N.

According to my sources, Hanma wrote letters to L/N but she never responded.

The day she got adopted, she met the founding members of Toman and reunited with an old friend, Sano Manjiro.

L/N became close friends with Baji Keisuke and never really interacted with anyone else from Toman.

A few years later L/N finally saw Hanma again and, soon after, Kisaki offered to a deal.

Takemichi lifted his head, staring at Naoto.

"... I swear, the job of a detective is just stalking." He muttered, "You got that much information from just research?" Naoto rolled his eyes, unpleased with Takemichi's sassy tone.

"My job doesn't matter. What does matter, though, is saving Draken and utilising L/N's potential for as long as we can." Naoto uttered, outstretching his hand. "Are you ready?"

The two men shook hands and Takemitchy felt his heart skip a beat as everything went black.

He soon opened his eyes and sweatdropped. He was standing in the middle of a large crowd. He blinked, confused.

"Hold on a second!" He exclaimed, grabbing his phone with his trembling hands. He checked the date.

'I'm twelve years in the past?! It's just as Naoto said!'

Before Takemichi could react, A punch was suddenly thrown at his face. He real back, his head harshly hitting the ground. He let out a low groan, his eyelids drooping.

"This sucks." He muttered to himself before he fell unconscious.

━━━━━━

Takemichi woke up with a loud gasp. He was lying on the concrete floor with two boys standing near his still body.

"Oi," One piped up, alerting his friends, "Hanagaki is awake."

"You fuckhead. That was a one-hit KO." Another stepped forward, glowering down at Takemichi, "Everybody bet money on you."

"What a fucking let down of a match. Ain't that right, Kiyomosa?" The first guy asked, scowling.

"Even though I gathered up all those spectators, I had to end the fight." Kiyomasa sneered, clicking his tongue, "For now, let's toughen this piece of shit."

One of Kiyomasa's goons didn't hesitate to kick Takemichi on the back. The blonde-haired boy curled up, covering the back of his head with his hands.

"What are you?! A fucking turtle?!" His attacker shouted, spit flying everywhere.

He was about to deliver another kick to Takemichi's side but, before he could, he was hit in the forehead with a medium- sized rock.

"Oya, what do we have here?" A feminine voice asked, "A bunch of bullies? You know I don't like those." Heels clicked against concrete as the stranger stepped forward, giving Takemichi a view of her shiny black shoes.

Kiyomasa recognised her almost instantly.

"L/N," He nodded his head, showing her some respect. Takemichi's ears perked up at the mentioning of that familiar last name.

L/N Y/N, Toman's prized possession and one out of the two of Takemichi's targets.