Episode One: his lookalike lives evermore (edited)

Ë̸̮̭̫̜̹̀̆̏l̴̢̯̠̘̖͇̥͖̭̀̊̃̐̔̈̽͜e̶̢̱͈͉͔̙̣͔̓ǐ̸̡̙̪͖̬̐͋̄̎͠ś̶̲̌͗́͘͝ͅơ̵̢͓̫̰̖̬̖̝̋̆̽͑̐̑ň̵̗͋͌̈́̏͝

───────────────

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐....

Suggestion: Turn on and loop given music.

𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯

♛♛♛♛

ʟᴀᴅʏ

("Your stance is wrong."

The amphitheatre has transformed into a battleground. Warriors swing their weapons at each other, or practice hand to to hand combat. The sound of spears, swords, daggers, shields and what not clink clanks around them. They fight in groups of three or four, excluding the many who fight against each of the Wayfinders. The Za family has begun their quest to train the soldiers for a war soon to come. It has been over half a year now.

"If you hold your weapon so close to yourself you will increase the time of impact, which will weaken your attack power significantly." Unlike most that fight around them, the lady's armour of metal is free of bloodstains. That is because Paean has yet to land a proper hit.

He shakes in his spot when he tries to swing his sword. At first she had assumed that perhaps he shouldn't be wielding a sword. But so far they have practiced with all the kinds of weapons in the weaponry and all of them have proven worse than a sword.

"Uh..." Paean moves the stainless blade towards her. "Like this? I really don't know about this."

The lady observes his stance once more: the unsure way he stands, the hesitation in his movements, the lack of a soldier's physique.

Sighing, she ushers him to lower his sword. "Use your hands."

Before the words leave her mouth completely he charges at her. Or so it seems. His feet skillfully leave the ground as he takes the lightest steps to move about her, and before the second has passed, he has reached for her neck.

She grabs a hold of his frail arm and it doesn't take much strength to use the force against his body have him pinned to the sand beneath them face first.

"Ow ow ow!"

The lady can't help a smile. "You're fast and agile and you can probably act as a great decoy if you can have me thinking when you attack. But you need to learn to wield a weapon."