Episode One: until i come haunting you (edited)

Ë̸̮̭̫̜̹̀̆̏l̴̢̯̠̘̖͇̥͖̭̀̊̃̐̔̈̽͜e̶̢̱͈͉͔̙̣͔̓ǐ̸̡̙̪͖̬̐͋̄̎͠ś̶̲̌͗́͘͝ͅơ̵̢͓̫̰̖̬̖̝̋̆̽͑̐̑ň̵̗͋͌̈́̏͝

───────────────

Sugestion: Turn on and loop given muic.

i̳t̳'̳s̳ ̳o̳n̳l̳y̳ ̳w̳h̳e̳n̳ ̳i̳t̳ ̳w̳i̳l̳t̳s̳ ̳i̳s̳ ̳a̳ ̳f̳l̳o̳w̳e̳r̳ ̳t̳h̳e̳ ̳f̳r̳e̳e̳s̳t̳ ̳i̳t̳ ̳c̳a̳n̳ ̳b̳e̳

sᴇᴘʜɪᴇ

Beige light streams in through the open windows with the young morning air, running along the silk purple curtains and further inside to creep in through the baby pink scarf that Sephie wears around her head.

The prayer mat she sits upon, on her knees, is soft and feels warm against her legs.

By the name of the Almighty, she looka at her palms that are positioned in a praying stance, grant me strength and patience.

After prayer, she puts her scarf back to its place inside the wardrobe and then sits before the round mirror so she can look at herself whilst she applies the coffee mask on her face.

A sweet scent of cocoa beans.

When done, she heads downstairs to meet her family. Bobby, Robbie and Wahhabi are already up and about, eating cereals, running around chasing each other to claim the bar of chocolate that only Robbie has. Mom and Dad serve breakfast on the table and Sephie goes over to help.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad."

"Good morning, darling." Mr Jelani puts the plates in front of each chair and glances at his daughter for a moment with a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Are you both going out?" She points at the way they dressed up.

"Yes, the city. Did you forget already? Your physical test requirements, we'll have to take care of the formalities. It'd be nice to have you along since it involves you, but we assume you'd want to stay behind?" Mrs Jelani cocks a brow at her with her question and Sephie smiles a warm smile.

"Yes mom, you understand. I just wanna make sure my friends are doing well."

"Take care of yourself sometimes too, darling."

"Yes dad, I'm fine. I take care of myself by taking care of those I care about."

"Well, you take after me."

***

Sephie stares at the single piece of paper strapped on the blue noticeboard. It says the university would be on temporary vacation again for obvious reasons, even though they said it'd be open only a day ago.