Charlie.

Lily gasps loudly, immediately smiling brightly, engulfing one of her favourite people into a hug. "Goodness! I've missed you so much!" She laughs, hugging her friend tighter.

"I've missed you too!" Charlie replies, with the same amount of love, and utter joy. The girl pulls away, smiles still plastered on each of their faces, until Charlie speaks - her tone almost uneasy. She looks anxious. "I have someone for you to meet."

Lily's brows bot together in confusion, looking around the shop in an attempt to spot anyone that she hasn't seen before, or that caught her eye. "Who?"

Charlie steps to the side, revealing a slightly younger, gorgeous young boy, who resembled her very much. Lily gasps, a smile immediately appearing on her sweet face. "I know who you are!"

The boy grins, sharing a look with Charlie. He seems to be a rather shy, and quiet person — but Lily knows that he'd be able to come out of his shell when he wanted to. He's got that lovely glint in his eye. A mischievous glint similar to the one Tommy has when he's about to do something that may come with great consequences.

"You're Edwardo!" She exclaims, causing him to smile, and nod. He's wearing jeans and a shirt - with the coolest shoes Lily had ever seen. On top of his clothing, he's wearing his Hogwarts cloak... but it's blatantly obvious that he was forced to wear it by his parents.

He's slightly smaller than her, but only by an inch or two. "You're really pretty - and cool," he compliments Lily shyly, only causing her smile to brighten. "Well, thank you very much, Eddie. I'm going to call you Eddie now." Lily pats his head gently, grinning.

'Eddie' smiles the sweetest smile Lily has ever come across (apart from those very few moments when Tommy smiles at her shyly, causing her to practically melt — but that doesn't matter to her... the fact that he's a pain in the backside completely contradicts it all.)

"Oh! Look!" Mrs Weasley grabs the attention of the children, as they all turn towards the front of the shop, where an unbelievably proud man stands, bowing politely as the crowd gathered around him clap.

Lily smiles at Tommy as he stands beside her, Charlie on the other side. She looks between the two, before turning back to Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart.

Mrs Weasley's cheeks redden when Lockhart winks cheerfully at her, making Ron Chuckle. "Mum fancies him," he moves his brows up and down, receiving a nudge from Molly.

Lockhart smiles for the camera—until he notices two special people in the crowd.
"It can't be..." his eyes are wide, and he looks positively shocked. "Lily and Harry Potter!"

The camera man immediately grabs them both roughly by the shoulders making Lily wince, dragging them both quite forcefully to Mr. Lockhart. "Nice big smiles you two," He pulls them both closer, wrapping an arm around each of their shoulders. "Together we'll risked the front page."

Lily's annoyed expression immediately turns into one of pure joy as she smiles for the camera, once the picture is taken, she sends the man a glare.
"Ladies and gentlemen," Lockhart begins. "What an extraordinary moment this is. When young Lily and Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to.. purchase my autobiography, Magical Me," there's a momentary pause as the crowd begins to cheer once more, Lily and Harry sharing a look of pure confusion and boredom.