{ 0.7 }

THE LARGE TRAIN WHISTLED, signalling that the students had made it to Hogwarts.
They gathered their things, before boarding off the train, onto the platform of Hogsmeade Statiom. It was a small, dark platform, but had enough room for all of the children.

They gathered into a group in front of Hagrid, who directed them to small boats which fitted around three-four people, travelling across the large lake.

Lily stared up at the cloudless night sky, the small dots of white glimmering across the lake, the cluster of stars only making the sight more wonderful.
Lily smiled at the view. She had always loved the night sky, the constellation of stars making her wonder what it would be like to be closer, to see the stars clearly, every little detail standing out.

She had always loved astronomy, and had always wanted a telescope, and to be able to sit in a room for hours on end, examining the night sky.

She took her attention away from the clear sky, and realised they were close to Hogwarts.

She let out a sigh, smiling slightly at the castle.
It was dark, the outline of the castle stood out, as did the large windows which were placed all over the large building.
She looked around at the children beside her, who were pointing at certain parts of the castle, smiling.
She fiddled with her hair as she thought of hoe much better it would be at Hogwarts than it was at the Dursley's.

No Dudley, no Uncle Vernon, and no Aunt Petunia.
It was going to be wonderful.

•••

The large group of children stood before the entrance of the great hall, although the doors were closed, they could already imagine what it would be like.

"Now, in a few short minutes you will be taken into this hall, and you will join your classmates." Begun a woman, she seemed to be in her fifties-sixties, and wore an emerald green cloak, along with a stern look on her face.

"But before you can be seated, you must be sorted into your houses. They are
Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin."

She looked around at the children before suddenly, the shy, slightly chubby boy who was following Tommy Lupin earlier, jumped out from the crowd.

"Trevor!" He exclaimed, as he scrambled past the pile of eleven year-olds, before picking up what seemed to be his toad, off the ground in front of the Professor's feet.

He looked up at the woman, she wore a stern look on her face, looking back down at the boy.
"Sorry." Muttered the frightened boy, before he quickly stood next to his friends once again, trying to ignore the sniggers around him.

Instead of telling him off, the Professor simply huffed and walked out of the room, leaving the children in silence.
Suddenly, a smirking boy with grey eyes and light platinum-blonde hair came out of the crowd, before standing in front of the two, although he kept his gaze on Harry.

"So, it's true then, what they're saying on the train? the Potter's have come to Hogwarts."
Harry shared a look with his sister, before turning back to the boy.
He looked over to his two, rather large, friends, pointing at the two as the said their names.

"This is Crabbe, and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco, Malfoy."
He said his name so very proudly, Lily almost laughed. He seemed to arrogant, and so full of himself. The smirk the eleven year-old kept on his face only made the fact more obvious to the girl.

Ron let out a soft snort, looking down slightly.
Draco aggressively turned to the red-head, an angry look on his pale face.
"You think my names funny, do you?" He examined the boys attire, along with casting a look at Lily, who stood beside the boy.