A Ricktacular Evening

Start from the beginning

Sure in canonical time that shit's already happened, but who cares, I'm freaking Rick baby!!! I don't want nobody, I don't need nobo..."

Rick suddenly froze in the middle of his soliloquy

*Diane*

He uttered mentally, his head lowered down as he chuckled slightly, a teardrop visible in his eye.

"Huh, big man, big gadgets, big piece of shit!"

Rick condemned himself.

*To hell with this f#cking world*

He contemplated.

"Garage, watch the shed, I'm gonna go for a drink"

"How long will you be gone?"

"24 hours, make it longer just in case"

Rick ordered, leaving his garage.

"Rick"

The garage called him back.

"What do you want?"

"Don't overdo it"

Rick paused his movements for a few minutes

"You know, I gave you my wife's voice for a reason, but I think we both know that's not gonna happen. Goodbye."

"Good luck Rick, take care"

With that, Rick got inside his flying vehicle and took off into the infinite void of space.

16 Hours

This is Rick Sanchez. After hours and hours of Rick 'celebrating his victory' across the multiverse, it was clear that Rick wasn't done. He went throughout multiple planets getting high, drunk, laid and outlawed, although the last one was already to note. Right now, Rick had already smoked 2000 different kinds of drugs, drank 200 different space whiskeys and 350 different space vodkas, and slept with over 700 different women, mainly outlaws, alien royals, and one in particular, a talking planet. However Rick still couldn't scratch that uneasy feeling from earlier.

Planet 25,806976^2

Rick made it to the proclaimed 'Heaven's gate of drugs'. A small sandwich shop called 'No lettuce'.

He dashed through the giant frog cashiers and an alien man in a suit eating a sandwich. He passed through the back door, and was immediately met by a mosquito man known as Vermigurber, who was being guarded by two giant frogs, each sitting on either side of him.

 He passed through the back door, and was immediately met by a mosquito man known as Vermigurber, who was being guarded by two giant frogs, each sitting on either side of him