It's been a little hard for our mom to adjust to life ever since she's woken up.

All of her kids are now older, and she had a new baby to bond with! Plus, she had to cope with the fact that she lost two years of her life, and was struggling with the fact that she couldn't remember what happened within those two years.

There was one bright side to her newfound situation though....

Finally...Her precious Runa wanted to spend time with her.

It was true, I had grown a bit more receptive to my mothers affections from the second she had woken up. In return, I clearly remember her telling my father 'I won bastard!! She's mine now!!' But that's besides the point.

Her arrival back into the world meant that she had to re-learn many firsts. And that meant letting Masahiko and Katsuro go back to class for the first time in her life.

And It was a total mess! Katsuro complained about having to leave home as well, citing that he already knew everything at the academy and that he wanted to stay home with mom. Masahiko on the other hand was more silent with his complaints, gingerly holding onto mom's dress as he asked his parent's to stay home.

Haru, of course, gave into their pleas without a second thought. She was not mentally, emotionally, nor physically prepared to let the boys go off to school quite yet. Our father however has always been quite the realist, and he sent the boys off anyway.

"The more you go, the faster they'll let you graduate." And so the boys had left.

It was fair to say that my mom was going through the motions, tears quite literally in her eyes once she realized they were actually gone for the day. I remember pouting at her sullen expression, following her around the house curiously as she tended to baby Daisuke.

"Mama!! Can we go visit grandpa Kashi? Pretty please??" Haruki suddenly appeared like a little rocket, her pink sparkly skirt bouncing about as she ran up to us. My mom's eyes widened, and a small smile grew on her features.

Yes!! Perfect!! They could go and visit Kakashi while the boys are at school, that way she could distract her mind a bit!!

Finally, it's now time that she's gotten out of the house to go out and greet the world once more! With my father's supervision, of course. He was extremely paranoid and always held her at an arm's length, terrified of losing her again.

So here we are now, at the sixth hokage's office.

"Grandpa!!" Haruki squealed excitedly, waving at the silver haired masked man with her tiny hands as the small jewels on her bracelet jingled and sparkled with every movement she made.

She was perched in my father's arms, whereas I was clinging on tightly to the fabric of my mom's dress. Daisuke's with us as well, nuzzled up in my mom's arms.

"Hi Uncle- I mean Grandpa Kakashi." I greeted him too, a small blush on my features when my mom released a rather mischievous smile.

Growing up we always referred to Kakashi as uncle, but ever since mom's woken up she's insisted that we refer to him as grandpa instead. Citing Something about him being an oldie and deserving the title of a grandfather.

Our papa merely rolled his eyes in the background when he heard her giving us those instructions.

"Girls, how many times do I have to tell you?! I'm uncle Kakashi, not grandpa." Kakashi groaned, a gloved hand on his forehead as my sister merely giggled and hugged my father tighter.

"But mama told us that you're our grandpa!!" She exclaimed, to which Kakashi sharply turned to my scheming mom. "You haven't even been awake for a week and you're intoxicating them."