Chapter XX: The Queen Hero

Start from the beginning

"S-shtop! Please!" Said the figure.

"Then fucking tell us who you are." Said, Major U.

"Okay-okay. Please, stop it." Said the figure.

The figure spouts everything he knew. The Haryo Clan sent him, but only he was sent to do the job. They heard that there's a mysterious group infiltrating the city, in which the Haryo Clan sent him. They were the mysterious group. If the Haryo Clan were to know about this, means the clan had much to offer as a clandestine group.

"What's your name?!" Shouted Major U.

"I-I'm Bouro! Please! Don't kill me!"

"Very well then, Bouro. We will let you live if you take us to Tyuule." Said Major U. "Take us to her, then we will let you live. Is that understood?"

Bouro nodded viciously, he was in deep pain. After all, Iqbal shot him in the leg.

"Good. Heal him, we need him alive." Said the Major.

The major left with a satisfied smirk. Leaving Iqbal, Supriyadi, and Yuda.

"I'll patch him up." Said Yuda. "You guys go back to your post."

Iqbal went ahead to the nearby window, as it is his post. While Major Ucok went downstairs to hit the sack, Yuda went to treat Bouro's wound.

"Say, Lieutenant I." Said Yuda. "What's your drive to be a Kopassus?"

Iqbal took a glance and turned his gaze back to the outside.

"Being a soldier is my dream. Patriotism is what drives me. I care less about money, all I want is to serve the Republic." Said Iqbal. "What's yours?"

"Well, not as impressive as yours." Said Yuda snickered. "Mine's was to make my father proud, in which I already am."

"Well, isn't that nice?" Said Iqbal. "You made your parents proud."

"Say, what's your opinion regarding the state?" Asked Yuda.

Iqbal's eyebrows were raised, as he was intrigued with the question.

"What is this, some kind of work Inquiry?" Asked Iqbal.

"You could say that." Said Yuda. "Me? I'm just curious is all."

"Well, as a soldier, I follow the will of the people." Said Iqbal. "But as a fellow citizen of Indonesia, I deeply support the President. I believe he could take us to glory."

"Well, isn't that interesting?" Said Yuda. "I had the same thinking as you did. Guess we're a lot in common than we thought."

Then, a scuffle happened in the alleyway right in front of the house. There's a group of "soldiers" about to rape a woman. From the looks of it, she's a young widow. How did he know that? She had a kid with her. A little boy. Just about 4 to 5 years old.

"Don't do it." Said Yuda. "Don't even bother. We're on a mission, don't mess this up."

Iqbal knew that all too well, and was forced to watch from afar. Disgusted by how they treated the woman and her child, the child was being beaten while the mother is being grouped up. All that in the middle of the day. What makes it worse, is that more soldiers in the vicinity came to watch, and some participated. Iqbal grinds his teeth hard and balled his fist.

Fucking lowlifes.

She was being done hard, no rest for her. When one was released inside her, another took its place. They even took advantage of her behind, even her mouth. It may seem tempting to some, but doing so to a woman without her consent is disgusting. When they were done, the woman was covered in bruises and sperm, while the boy was covered with blood, lying unconscious on the ground.