21

Once alone in her room Minju turn toward her sleeping girlfriend and sits on the bed. Looking fondly at her as she slowly pat the latter on the head.

Humming, Chaewon snuggles in the frog's hand making Minju smile

Leaning her back against the wall, she takes Chaewon's head  and put her on her lap then she whispered "Chaewon, baby... I want to talk to you..please wake up.."

Having no responce she sighed and explained her point of view and what she feels seriously "I know it's not easy everyday, and I can't say I understand what you feel cause I can't... I'm not special like you. But you need to know that I love you and always will... even after what you told me. I'm not going to break up with you, I'm going to stay until the end, your peculiarity does not bother me...in fact it's even the opposite...it makes me want to protect you even more, to stay with you at all times, whether you are big or small I will take care of you forever"

After a few minutes, she sighs again and added "please come back, I miss my girlfriend, I miss you Chaewon-nie. Eunbi unnie blames herself so much and thinks you're mad at her because she forced you to slip but it was for your own good " 

"Chae, please come back...I know you can hear me" she pleaded her as she sheds some tears

"Minju... I..." Chaewon mumbled in her sleep

Wipping her tears, Minju turns her head toward her girlfriend "Chae ?"

"Minju... I love you...." once again Chaewon mumbled

( let me explain how I see this scene, it's little Chae who right now is inside Chaewon's body and control it, while Chaewon is inside her head and can't do anything, but seeing that the other is asleep, Chaewon can use the body to talk to Minju and maybe more, who know ? )

" I love you too baby, now come back please" Minju quickly responded as she takes Chaewon's cheeks in her hand and stroke them gently

" why ?" Chaewon asked quietly

" we miss you, please, I miss you" Minju begged her, patting her head gently, playing with her hair. Not getting any responce from the latter she asked again  "Chae ?"

Thinking deeply about it for a few minutes, Chaewon slowly asked " If I come back.... can we just pretend that nothing happened?....... And talk about it later or ........not at all ?"

" yes please baby, I wanna see you"  Minju answered her honestly, kissing each of her cheeks softly and passionatly 

" Baby, I love you, open your eyes and look at me" she added

" me too, Minju, me too" Chaewon replied. Opening her eyes, Chaewon stares in Minju's eyes. Slowly the frog leans and kiss her on the lips. Their kisses give them butterflies in their bellies. They both melt in the kiss as Minju held Chaewon's cheeks in her hands. After a few minutes the girls slowly pulled away from their kiss, smilling.

" it's been so long since I could kiss you" Minju said, breathing heavily as she looks in the cub's eyes and smile at her.

Breathing in and out, Chaewon turns around, laying on her stomack and grabs a hold on her girlfriend's shirt and held it tightly, then mumbled "please just hug me.. I wanna be in your arms...." 

" then come here baby, just let me send a message to Eunbi unnie" Minju replied, opening her arms, leaning on her cushion, letting her girlfriend slides into her arms. Taking her phone from her bedside table, open it and text her leader and friend.