Chapter 57: Tempest vs Holy knights Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Bastard what did you do?!"

Hinata interrogated Rimuru

"I didn't do anything!"

Maybe Hinata thought I drugged Shion to power up like that or something? too bad that's Shion's normal rampage— you'll get used to it.

Rimuru thought.

Hey Ciel what's happening here?

[This is—]

—《Report: Individual named Shion successfully acquired Ultimate Skill: Tyrant King Susanoo.》

Kuarghh! that's the voice of the world. That voice wouldn't sprawl nonsense! it must be true... Really why the heck is the world bestowing Shion such dangerous abilities!

Back to Shion and Grigori, the tense atmosphere and the volcanic aura were accumulated and crystalized to Shion's right arm. The crystallized energy then was furtherly compressed into a point of singularity.

"He—Hahahahaha, Die"

Shion happily walks slowly to Grigori.

Grigori on the other hand couldn't hide his eerieness.

"Guargh! get away! don't get close to me!"

Grigori understands that if he got hit by those ultra condensed power he would get vaporized.

"What's the matter? where is your confidence now?!"

Grigori marches backward, withdrawing from Shion's explosive turmoil.

Shion suddenly appeared in front of Grigori, but in just in the nick of time Grigori was able to cast his 'Absolute Barrier'.

But...

Shion landed blows left and right, each one of her punches easily surpasses the speed of sound.

"KU, Argh! what is this?! my body feels soft!" 

Grigori as for the first time felt a huge amount of pain in his full-grown body.

Shion's various fist blows made contact with Grigori's body. The Impact produces shockwaves across the whole arena.

Grigori was beaten to a pulp, while Shion wore an expression of relief.

"Rimuru sama~! I won!"

Shion shouted from afar waiting for her Lord's praises. Celebrating while Grigori's body collapsed. Rimuru was just hoping Grigori was alive.

It was the rebirth of one of the most powerful Ultimate abilities. Tyrant King Susanoo's Certain Outcome.

Or we can call it Outcome Manipulation.

What a monster!

A majestic divine creature was in front of Fritz and his troops.

With its sharp claws, artistic fur, and an overwhelming aura. The knights felt like they are facing a divine beast hiding in the Great Jura Forest.

(Wh-w-what k-ki-kind of monster is that!)

The Knights thought.

(Is that some kind of Divine Beast hiding in the Great Jura or something like that?)

The Knights are trembling in fear, shaking their heads.

An angry howl overheard from the 'Divine Beast'.