Chapter 36: Malevolent Arrangements

Falmus Kingdom

A tall man looking in his 20s approached a room looking to be the Royal throne of a kingdom, the design of the room was quite luxurious as it contains gold and the carving design was done neatly it might even consider as a design only befitting a Royal castle.

A Trio that consists of a tall man, a sassy woman, and a laxy man.

"Razen! Razen! Razen! let us go already we don't need to prepare I'm gonna kill them all by myself" A tall man said, beside him was a woman with a fascinating aroma and a man that wears an easygoing expression.

The trio was welcomed by a man looking to be in his 50's. The man that greeted them appear to have a high position in the kingdom but the trio didn't even respect him.

"Shogo, I believe that I already told you that these monsters are formidable opponents," The old man said

"Heh! I receive a report from the merchants I just can't wait to play with these two monsters" The tall man said whilst showing a portrait of 2 girls, one has a busty and matured curvature and one has a refined and slender figure. The man did not show any bit of hesitation in his words. The painting he was holding has 2 girls one with pink hair and one with purple hair.

"What is that?" The old man named Razen asked

The man let out a huge smirk his smile can be considered creepy and disgusting

"My future Slaves, why the hell no one told me monsters can be this juicy?!" Shogo shouted in place although the question was idiotic he was serious 

The girl beside him couldn't just bear to watch the creepiness of this man and decided to finally talk.

The girl avoided going near the man.

"You are disgusting don't get close to me you creep!" The woman beside him said

The woman saying that made the man agitated. The man closes the distance between him and the woman.

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about I ain't have a single interest in a sassy girl like you Kirara!" He said

Whilst the man and the woman argued the old man reconsiders their suggestion

"Hmmm" The old man put his hands under his chin as he considers their proposal

The Trio who is arguing at the moment immediately averted their attention to the old man as he began to speak.

"Then let's go with this plan The ruler of the monsters was away according to the Grandmaster so you three attack the Tempest while their leader is away, wait that's too risky Folgen and I will join you three and we will declare the war on that kingdom"

Hearing that the tall man let out a huge grin as they prepare the attack.

"I don't really care if two old guys joined us I'm gonna crush them by myself" The man declared as he clumped his fist.

Myulan the Witch

At the same time, a green-haired woman is with a hoard of men. She was the only female in the group, but even though her colleague looks like terrifying people, they treat her fine.

The group was in the Kingdom of Blumund whilst the leader Youm 'The Champion who killed the Orc Lord' is engaged in conversation with the citizens convincing them on evacuating before the War against Tempest.