Chapter 44: Honjou Masayuki

In a prestigious office of Headquarters of the most prominent Adventurer's guild Free Guild. Standing as an individual with an unusual set of clothes he is somewhat looking to be a clown that wears a smiling mask. And in front of him was a carefree man looking to be a teen yet he is in his 20s 

"Well Laplace, sounds like you have been in a tough spot"

-"So did you find out anything interesting in the Western Holy Church headquarters?"

"Well actually... Security is too tight I can't get anywhere!"

But the man didn't buy it upon arriving he already knew his friend got a useful information

"There isn't anything, any hint?"

"Man, yer so sharp I went through hell getting this info, I was gonna sell it high ye know"

"Well I know you are a liar"

"Yer so mean"

"I really feel bad for the slime who's got no idea he's wrapped in your scheme-- After all... you are the weirdo with a twisted ambition who is hidin' behind the face of Grandmaster... Yuuki Kagurazaka"

"I'm honored by your praise, but it won't save you from hiding the information"

"Man yer so indomitable"

"Don't say that... I already prepared the reward I promised you"

"What?! Then..."

"Yes. The soul of your president which resides within me was safely transferred into a homunculus"

"President... President is finally comin' back! Where?!-- Where is he?! Lemme see 'im!"

"Relax he is here the whole time"

He pointed out...

-"What?"

-"Huh, this lovely lady?"

-"Brghuahahahahaha What the heck with that looks? did yer taste change?"

"Shut up... Laplace how dare you act like that after seeing me Demon lord Kazaream after 200 years"

"Kehe Welcome back, President Kazaream... The Moderate Harlequin alliance has been waitin' for ya"

"I feel sorry to put a damper on your touching reunion but Demon lord Kazaream is not fully awakened yet."

"True, In all honestly, My power is nowhere near during my prime... Leon Cromwell-- that bastard!"

"I wish you wouldn't complain too much that body is quite hard to obtain you know"

"I know that boss, it's Custom made on Sarion right?"

-"It's weak and not my ideal looks... but it's far better than having no material body that I can move on my own"

"Fufuahahahahahaha"

"Hey! Aren't you gonna stop laughing laplace?!"

"Anyway do you not mind if we get to the point now?"

"We got something on the holy church right?"

"Okay if the president calls you boss then you are my boss too then I will tell you all I know without askin' for deals"

-"In the surface, In the churches, there are not anythin' unusual so I decided to head to the most sacred building in the Ruberios' and you wouldn't believe what I found a vampire shot me with red blood rays"

"A Vampire in the Holy Church huhh?"

"Boss that must be Demon lord Valentin Also known as Bloody Tyrant... We fought in the past and there is not enough time to conclude the fight... the damage of the surroundings is always enormous Blood ray was his signature move... Fleeing was the right choice Laplace we were toe and toe even at my prime"