Chapter 43: Prelude to Demon lord's Gathering

Tempest vs the Entirety of the whole  Western human countries has been finally ended. On the political side, there is a lot to consider but Rimuru will acknowledge that at another time. The Essential thing is Veldora, Rimuru, and Ramiris returned to Tempest healthy. As the last timeline goes Rigurd the Goblin lord in charge of the Tempest's Government prepared a feast after the intense battle they fought and became victorious. With the help of the freshly awakened Great Demon lord's Patrons and Ciel, the damages and debris of the Capital have been fully excavated and the City was Fully renovated. Smiles returned to Tempest even the paralyzed monsters were reactivated since the barrier was already lifted thanks to Shizu.

At last, everyone was happy except for two particular people.

"Oi, What the hell is this?!"

"Don't you mock us mere slime! are you saying me to eat this!"

"Regardless of its looks it's quite a delicacy you know" I reasoned

Guy and Velzard were captured and as a punishment, they will have to taste Shion's cooking in my stead. There are three distinct people who suggested this punishment. 

"Oh my how the Mighty Guy has fallen" Ramiris teased

"Kufufu... This is delightful revenge"

"Well Rimuru really was special according to Milim"

"Shut up it's not him who defeated me!"

Veldora was just whistling but he is one of the three individuals who suggested this plan. The plan is to bribe Shion to cook something.

Guy and Velzard were scheming something but too bad I can clearly hear anything using {True Perception}. They are planning on breaking through the {Chrono Stasis}. But too bad not even a True Deity can break through that barrier the best action is to prevent getting caught with it but it's too late now. But I must say, to overpower a Catastrophe Class demon lord and a Catastrophe Class True Dragon, Ciel-sensei really was special.

[Report: Euzarania's Refuges arrived at the gate entrance]

The battle was not over yet, Milim and Carrion fought in Euzarania's capital which Milim successfully slaughtered him along with the whole capital thankfully Carrion chose the best course of action. With Veldora's alleged disappearance, he can at least secretly abolish the Non-aggression pact thus he ordered the capital's army along with its residents to set a camp at the Great Jura Forest. I am not yet a member of the Demon lords and I don't have the right to get the entirety of the Whole Jura Forest at least not yet. So they just came here to determine if we can become allies-- that's what I thought but when I came to the scene why are they fighting?

[Answer: Love Triangle]

Love Triangle?

[It seems the Individual named: Grucius immediately fell on Myulan's charms which enrage Youm.]

What an Idiotic reason to begin a conflict yet Youm was fighting relatively close against Suphia and Grucius. Unlike the schemer type Phobio and Alvis who thinks before acting Grucius and Suphia just immediately charges in Youm and yet he is managing both of them simultaneously.

Hey Ciel what the hell is happening here?

[It seems Youm's anger awakened him as a Saint.]

That guy can do anything for something trivial as love If I met Youm back in japan and said He will do anything in the name of love then I'm not gonna hesitate to punch him.

Saint if a human is too strong yet unable to become a True Hero he or she will become a Saint but honestly there are human saints who can rival True Heroes as the Guy Carrera fought in the empire Kondou and Ultima's Rival Damrada. Youm is a Saint huh? but that doesn't mean anything-- Hakurou has both titles of a Sword Saint and a Savant.