"You might complain, but you always go along with whatever I'm doing."

Baji lightly clicked his tongue as he put his facemask on. The two boys creeped over to S•S Motors. Baji stood guard while Kazutora covered a small portion of the window in ducktape to quiet down the sound of glass breaking.

"Okay," He muttered, "Here goes." Baji rubbed the back of his head, watching his friend.

"I can't believe this." He grumbled, frowning.

Kazutora slammed the bolt cutter against the window. It made a quiet 'crunch' sound which was slightly satisfying to the ears. The young male stuck his arm through the glass, wincing quietly as a shard got caught in his sleeve.

He reached for the key, tongue poking out in concentration. Once he got ahold of it, he turned it in the lock. A small click was heard and Kazutora removed his arm. The door creaked open, much to Baji's surprise. He wasn't expecting that to work.

"Huh?" Kazutora looked around in confusion, an eyebrow rasied, "The alarm's not going off. Well, whatever. C'mon." He walked into the store, Baji following close behind.

"Are you really gonna do this, Kazutora?!" Baji hissed. His fellow Toman member looked over his shoulder, sending him a glare.

"Keep it down." Kazutora ordered, "We're inside the shop now."

Tiny beads of sweat rolled down Baji's forehead as he carefully weighed out his options. He reached inside his pocket, grasping the burner from to make sure it was still there.

"You really wanna do this? Like Y/N said, if we go any further, we can't turn back." Baji said.

"Shut up, jeez." Grumbled Kazutora as he glanced around, searching for the bikes. He walked through a doorway and, almost immediately, his eyes lit up. "Look. Baji." He called for his friend, "That's it, the CB250T!"

Baji gazed upon the bike, admiring it.

"So cool." He muttered, "This bike... If Mikey rides this... He'll look so fucking cool." His dark brown eyes sparkled. "Okay, give me the wire cutters!" Kazutora handed Baji what he needed. The black-haired boy pulled his mask down so he could breath and see properly. "Hold the chain for me." He said, looking at Kazutora.

"Gotcha."

It took a while for the two to succeed but, eventually, they managed to cut through the metal chains.

"I'll go open the shutters. Don't start the engine until we're outside." Uttered Kazutora. Both of them were panting quietly. Those chains sure gave them a mini workout. Baji nodded.

"Looks like we're gonna pull it off, Kazutora." He smiled, proud and feeling accomplished.

"Yeah, I'll meet you outside. I can already imagine how happy Mikey's gonna be." Kazutora grinned back at his black-haired companion.

As Baji rolled the bike off the platform, a new voice interrupted the moment.

"Hey!" From the sounds of it, they weren't very pleased, "Whadda we got here? A thief? Whose shop do you think you broke into, asshole?"