Chapter 3

Aysa POV:
The car ride to the mall was weird when we arrived to the mall people was staring and pointing at us I covered my face in embarrassment Kentrell looked at me and put his arm around me covering my face so nobody could see me we went into forever 21 and bout me some shoes and a couple of shirts. After we went to footlocker got me some more shoes and a hoodie and went to get some to eat and shopping a lot more. (In the food line) AYSA I hear somebody say I look over and see Maceii and her adoptive mother ion know her name so I just call her that I say hey and they walk over to us. Aysa and Maceii hug and sit down.

Mullato POV:
After Maceii and her friend sit down I order her some food when I feel eyes on me and it's that dude with the tattoos I roll my eyes at him and give Maceii her food. Thanks. She said I nod my head and walk over to the guy with the tattoos. I say hey guess we gon be have to be friends since our daughters are. What you mean by dat? Well one gon wanna come over to house and they gon wanna come over my house and blah blah blah. So yeah. I knew he wasn't listening he was just staring my body down i garb his chin and say. What you lookin at. Looking confused but I knew what he was looking at. Nun he grabbed my hand and threw it down. You gon get yo child some food or you just gon let her sit there starving cuz it look like drooling. Mane I got my child stay in yo lane hoe. No df he didn't..

Maceii POV:
After I get my food I start eating while Aysa scroll on her phone getting used to it. I see some fine ass boy he look at me and wave. I wave back smiling he walk over to me when my adoptive mother stand in front of me and say let's go. I put my food in the bag and go looking at the boy who was clueless. When we got to her house my jaw dropped to the floor man the his house look like a million dollars I follow my mom and she show me my room. I hug her and say thank you and she walk off. She don't talk much but I think she said your welcome?

A/n: sorry I haven't been posting many parts I just been sick bc I had COVID and school started back so yeah and ty for the readings so yeah