Broom Cupboard (6)

Start from the beginning

"If someone doesn't confess now, let's just say you do not want to know what will happen," I growled as I looked at all of them.

Their laughing came to an end and their eyes fell to the floor. "Fine, no one wants to confess? I am giving you till next class and if no one is saying anything you are all getting a month's detention," anger bubbled in me as I watched them.

"Now get out all of you," I yelled. They quickly left some scared because I had never gotten this mad. Yes, kids have pulled pranks on me but they were never this bad. Once the last student was out the door slammed shut.

I looked at Severus and chuckled a bit. "This doesn't happen often you know," I chuckled as I licked some of the honey off of my finger. I hummed as I tasted the honey and my eyes locked with Severus'. I didn't know what I had done at that moment but Severus started to slowly walk closer to me with a lustful look in his eye.

"Severus, what are you looking at?" I asked in a giggle. He didn't say anything he just continued to walk closer until he was only inches away from me.

His hand touched my shoulder slightly and his lips went to my neck. He started to suck on it harshly, licking the honey off of the freshly marked skin. I moaned slightly as he marked my neck with hickeys and cleaned off the honey.

"F-Fuck Severus," I whispered slightly, my hands tangling in his raven black hair. He chuckled darkly as his kisses ran down my neck, leaving deep purple bruises on my skin.

"You taste amazing darling," he growled in my ear.

"It's not me that tastes amazing, it's the honey I'm covered in," I whispered. He gripped my hips and tugged me closer to him. "Maybe we should finish what has been started," he whispered as he suddenly slammed his lips to mine.

We shared a passionate kiss as he started to grind on my clothed sex. "S-Severus Wait," I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed some parchment from the table, and quickly wrote a note.

The class will not be in order today, I am feeling a bit Ill.
               Professor Fairwell

I opened the door and stuck to it before shutting it and locking it. I cast a silencing charm on the door before turning to look at Severus. I quickly cleaned myself and Severus up from the honey before I jumped on him, my legs wrapping around his waist.

I slammed my lips to his in a heated kiss. He squeezed my ass and I moaned into him. He took this as an opportunity to stuff his tongue down my throat.

He sat me down on the closest desk and started to unbutton my shirt, his lips never leaving mine. He squeezed my clothed breasts, making me whimper slightly.

My hands moved to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt but before I was able to pull it off he grabbed my hands and pushed me against the desk, my hands above my head.

I spread my legs out of instinct and he stepped between them. "Look at you, so pathetic. I can have you at my full mercy with just one touch of my finger," he growled.

He pulled my skirt down and tossed it behind him before ripping off my panties. He took a Slytherin tie from his pocket and placed it around my eyes. "I'm going to take you somewhere so don't make a sound," I nodded and whimpered slightly as he threw me over his shoulder.

He opened the door and started walking down the corridor. We walked for a few moments before we heard voices. My body tensed as I patted on Severus' back. He got my wordless message and he quickly went into the closest room, which happen to the a fucking broom closet. He set me down and took the tie away from my eyes before pushing me against the shelves behind me. He grabbed one of my legs and brought it around his waist so his clothed hard cock was right against my clothed, wet mess.